Completely CRAZY review ofthe 64 audio u12t IEMs
Dec 4, 2019 at 6:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Pinna-inna

New Head-Fier
Hey guys I just found this bizarre (to put it mildly) review of the 64 audio u12t on you tube. I don't know if the guy is mentally ill, or just plain odd, but the review is like nothing i have EVER seen before.

It's an unboxing, and a genuine one, and he compares the u12ts to the campfire andromeda and a set called the 'vestibular raspberries' ?????? sure never heard of them.

The whole review is just odd, scary even. I dont know if im being nasty, maybe the guy is sincere and just has a few issues. Maybe someone here knows him.

anyway here it is

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2019 at 7:53 PM Post #5 of 17
Vestibular Raspberries FTW!

Dec 4, 2019 at 8:05 PM Post #6 of 17
Was that a MASK he threw on the table at the end? and have you checked out some of the other videos this guy has uploaded??? theyre are like some kind of chronicle of his mental illness. IM not mocking or anything... he admits that.. some kinda anger therapy ... and they were made YEARS ago. hey maybe becoming an audiophile has helped him... sure hope so

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2019 at 6:30 PM Post #10 of 17
Me too - those other vids... they are just crazy! "You ruined my life!":dt880smile: what is that??? !!! really interesting vids though, especially that long 'explanation for my treatment' one!!!!

Dec 26, 2019 at 9:44 AM Post #12 of 17
You really think this guy will get rich? I seriously dont understand that review atall! Ive watched it about 20 times now - at first i thought he wasnt speaking English, but now I can make out the odd word or two. Odd words indeed! hes a pretty scary one, thats for sure!

Ive watched the end of the video frame by frame, the part where he seems to get angry and throw something on the table... and it definately is a MASK!!!

Its like some kind of HANNIBAL LECTOR muzzel!!! is this guy dangerous?!?!?? does he attack people? is that why hes wearing a mask? like some kind of RABID DOG?!?

Has anyone watched his other YouTube uploads? especially the long one called 'explanation for my treatment' ?? its really really disturbing!

Anyway, happy christmas to everyone!

Dec 26, 2019 at 9:51 AM Post #13 of 17
Just marking this thread so I can come back later to watch the vid.

Dec 26, 2019 at 8:17 PM Post #15 of 17
That is one mean looking knife the guy has:crossed_swords:

I really dont think its safe for such a crazy person to own such a fearsome
weapon
:imp:

ps (dont tell him I said that)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back