Utah Salt Lake City Meet? Anyone interested? Lets do this!!!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2015 at 12:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 160

stimy

New Head-Fier
I'm always looking around for Utah meets and they never seem to materialize. What is the deal?  I know there's a ton of people that love headphones out there so let's get some chat rolling. I'm even willing to pick up the tab on the hotel conference room if we can get enough people to make it worthwhile.... 

Sterling

Apr 27, 2015 at 2:36 AM Post #2 of 160
If the timing worked out, I'd definitely make the drive out from CO. Always like an excuse to hit up Utah's awesome national parks.
smile.gif

May 4, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #3 of 160
Count me in.

Jun 5, 2015 at 5:50 PM Post #6 of 160
Interested .. South Davis County resident...

I remember the members here did a meet back in '11 or '12 in some old airport hanger.  Probably a 15 people got together; hope some of those people might still be around.

Jun 9, 2015 at 2:30 PM Post #7 of 160
If it happens this summer, I could be interested. I'm here for an internship and missing the meet back home, so one here would be great. Depends on the weekend though

Jun 17, 2015 at 2:24 AM Post #9 of 160
I'd be willing to remotely organize a meet from CO (and would attend, of course) if someone local to SLC would be willing to help with some initial legwork. Unfortunately I can't make any weekends for the rest of the summer, but September might be feasible, in particular 9/12 or 9/19, if either date would work out for everyone.

Btw, not every meet necessarily needs to take place in a hotel conference room. For example, the SLC Public Library System apparently offers free meeting rooms: http://www.slcpl.lib.ut.us/rooms/

And literally anyone can organize a meet too, all it takes is some initiative.
smile.gif
I'd be willing to, but it'd be better if someone local to SLC took on the task.....

Jul 13, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #12 of 160
Subbed as well...

I do not have time to plan at all but would attend.  Also not interested in the library aka hobo central for an meetup.

Aug 13, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #13 of 160
bump any further discussions or should we consider this closed?

Aug 13, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #14 of 160
Im sorry for being a flake....Family death and crazy summer. I would love to still do this meet, its just hard to accommodate everyones schedule. Are there a couple of dates we can agree on?

Sterling  

Oct 15, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #15 of 160
Has anybody thought of this meetup any further?  I'd love to join but I've racked my brain on a decent location.  I would suggest the shop up in Layton by the air force base but I'm sure he wants potential or former customers at his shop and not just a general HP crew. 

Any other suggestion besides the library? aka hobo central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back