using ipod mini with e5
Mar 31, 2004 at 11:13 PM Post #16 of 17
I forgot to mention the other big and some might say the second most important difference between the iPod Mini and the iHP. First would be sound quality and the second would be the control over what you put on your player, i.e. the playlisting and loading capabilities. The iPod/iTunes is way ahead on this provided your music is properly tagged.

While the drag & drop approach of the iHP is convenient for selecting from a relatively limited music selection, the speed and ease of use of iTunes really gives the Mini an edge when it comes to selecting music to put on it.

The Smart Playlists are also something else.... You can for example do stuff like this:
miniadv.jpg

Apr 1, 2004 at 7:04 AM Post #17 of 17
I use the miniPod with the E5 on a daily basis and the sound out of the headphone out is plenty bass-y with the Shures. I use the line out via a Sik cable more frequently than the head-out and I notice a good bit of improvement when the SuperDual is added to the mix (I have been testing this combo extensively for Xin over the past few weeks). I did not notice any improvement with a 2003 TAH and the mini/E5 combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back