Users with Authentic Monster Turbine Pro Gold Edition please come in!
Oct 11, 2010 at 4:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

NNYYMM

New Head-Fier
Anyone?

I've been searching through the web

I've only found many fake monster turbine pro copper editions available.

Either that, china sites selling gold editions are all featuring pictures of copper edition boxes -.-"

These are some pictures of mine bought off Amazon from a member who sells a few Shure/Monster etc. once in a while

It will be good for those who also bought it from Authorized Dealers, please compare it with mine.

I will have the pictures i feel most which should be quite hard to duplicate posted first. Followed by the rest. Thanks!
smile.gif

I've checked this thread, http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/512386/fake-monster-turbine-pro-copper-comparing-real-vs-fake and mine looks exactly the same as the REAL. I would just like to confirm.

1. Notice the texture.(Box)

2. Notice the texture of the words.(Pouch)

3. Notice the engraving of the Trademarks(Case)

5+6. I believe both were design hand in hand so that it fits into the hole in the box itself

Further on, on what is included in the package

Detailed Pictures of the box

More pictures of the headphones

Oct 11, 2010 at 5:12 AM Post #2 of 8
Looks 100% like my (genuine) MTPG. The grilles and 6.3mm adapter are something that knock-offs just can't get right and yours look spot-on. Sunk grilles are a dead giveaway for a fake.

Oct 11, 2010 at 6:24 AM Post #4 of 8

Quote:
ljokerl said:

Looks 100% like my (genuine) MTPG. The grilles and 6.3mm adapter are something that knock-offs just can't get right and yours look spot-on. Sunk grilles are a dead giveaway for a fake.

Really? I guess mine was a great deal.

Quote:
where did you buy it can you give me the link??
thanks

He doesn't sell them anymore. It was six months ago and he had only a few in his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back