Resolved: User gallery gone? No gear, mods or graphs images?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2020 at 1:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

CoiL

Member of the Trade: Wood Audio Accessories & Modifications
Like thread topic says - is there not going to be any user galleries for photos?
Sorry if I`m dumb but can`t see any pics anywhere anymore.

Feb 13, 2020 at 9:14 PM Post #2 of 7
I was hoping we get the thread's gallery of images, so that we can easily find images we need such as measurements people posted. This feature was present from one of the old interfaces that was used.

Feb 13, 2020 at 9:37 PM Post #3 of 7
I was hoping we get the thread's gallery of images, so that we can easily find images we need such as measurements people posted. This feature was present from one of the old interfaces that was used.

Yup. That was my suggestion, back when Huddler, and then Wikia were doing the tech on the forums. Unfortunately with the split from them, the software couldn't be used. I'm hoping that there is a good gallery plug-in for Xenforo which will work that can be implemented.

Feb 14, 2020 at 5:14 AM Post #4 of 7
So we have hope for our user galleries coming back?

Feb 14, 2020 at 9:01 AM Post #5 of 7
Yup. That was my suggestion, back when Huddler, and then Wikia were doing the tech on the forums. Unfortunately with the split from them, the software couldn't be used. I'm hoping that there is a good gallery plug-in for Xenforo which will work that can be implemented.
I luv'd the interface and probably looks dated now, but it was a technological leap in terms of interfaces. Why the image gallery is so useful is, it's like Google image search. Lays out all the images making it easier for you to find what you are looking for. Ideally, it would be a wall of images we can scroll through.

I got to say that company's product was innovative.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2020 at 5:24 PM Post #6 of 7
So we have hope for our user galleries coming back?

User galleries are coming back. We're processing almost 20 years of images into a new gallery add-on, which due to the sheer number of images, is a lot of work. We're nearing the end of the processing, and have been working on it since our recent software update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back