Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 30, 2015 at 12:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

TMRaven

Headphoneus Supremus
For sale is a used-excellent condition Hifiman HE-560 with Focus Pads-A and original product display box.  The display box is in fair condition with marred corners (came from the factory like this.)  The display box also still has its protective plastic covering over the metal plate.

The headphone itself shows no signs of wear on the cups, headband or earpads.  One of the bales connecting the cups to the headband has a small amount of scuffing that came from the factory as a result of friction inside the product box.  It only affects the gloss finish of the plastic and can only be seen under up-close examination with a direct flash.  

Price is 650usd shipped (buyer pays paypal fees), and am shipping to CONUS via Fedex.  PM me for inquiries or any more questions regarding the product.

The 560 is an amazing headphone for those looking for a neutral sound.  Since I've received an HD800, I decided I'll build a rig around it.  At its best, the 560 can be described as a younger brother to the HD800 with similar sound and a slightly more robust bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread