Used Etymotic Research ER4PT (ER4P with ER4S Adapter; Price negotiable by buyer)
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 11, 2017 at 3:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

vesther

Head-Fier
**SOLD OUT** This thread is no longer available.

Unfortunately, after 2 1/2 years with these, I am forced to sell this. Preliminary price $100 USD, not set in stone, PM me if you want to negotiate a price before buying (Lower or higher is OK) as price is negotiable subject to seller discretion. I only have one in stock. Product tested both with and without the ER-4S adapter and is working fine. Not bass-centric, but sound is accurate. Minimal to no wear and tear, kept very immaculate for a long time. Both sides working fine. Will include two carrying cases and will ship UPS, as I have a personal UPS account.

Appraisal Photos included. Custom-Fit Eartips not included. Just about what was included in the box included (Instruction Manual, original packaging, original case), but opted to include an airline adapter for travelers' convenience. Can only ship this in the territories listed in this thread, Puerto Rico MUST permit me to use USPS Priority Mail, as I can only use UPS inside the Continental US, Alaska, and Hawaii. Sorry, Buyer pays for shipping. I accept check or PayPal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread