Use Crossfeed ?
post-176904
Post #1 of 3

Erz

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I have gotten myself all worked up about maybe trading my headroom supreme for a Antique Sound Lab MG Head. After several days of listening however, i would miss the crossfeed. makes it MUCH easier to listen for long periods. Without the crossfeed, my listening time drops big time due to fatique.

Question I now have however is, I have realized I probably will not need the portable nature of the supreme. Am I giving up anything with this amp versus some of headroom's other non portable units, ( at the same price range ).

I am currently using an ipod as a source with CD's ripped at 196 or better. Driving sennheiser 580's, sound damm good.

post-176972
Post #2 of 3

planar

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Get a MAX HOME man!!

I agree with you about the crossfeed. You have to turn it off to know why it is there for you.

As your expenditure in hi-fi goes up, i seriously doubt any new equipment can be benefited from MP3 source. Maybe it is time for a decent player....?

post-176978
Post #3 of 3

puppyslugg

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Erz,

I think you can have JMT, eric343, or tangent to make you an external crossfeed. Shouldn't be too difficult. Just PM them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)