USB Disruptor Loaner Program

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by Todd, Oct 17, 2018.
Page 1 of 3
2 3
Next

Last
  1. Todd Contributor
    Hi All,

We are starting a new loaner program with the newest version of the USB Disruptorhttps://www.ttvjaudio.com/USB_Disruptor_p/usb9000000.htm. We really believe this product can make a difference in your listening - especially from your computer! We have been using it and have experienced excellent results. We want to give you a chance to try it in your own system so you can hear for yourself the benefits of this great product.

Please read and follow the rules listed below the picture!

usbdisruptor6.jpeg

We have 2 units to loan and we are willing to send them out to as many people who would like to sign up. This product sells for $149 and is an inexpensive way to improve your listening experience!

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address as well as a telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.

You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.

You MUST write a review and post it in this loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as this announcement for the loaner program. Please post the review here first and feel free to post it somewhere else if you like!

Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

Enoy and look forward to hearing from you!

Todd

TTVJ Stay updated on TTVJ at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ttvjaudio.com/
  2. k4rstar
    What does this thing do

D2Girls likes this.
  3. D2Girls
    why did you call it the disrupter? i dont want it to disrupt my audio in any way

4. Zachik
    How does it compare to iFi iPurifier3 ?

5. Dadbeh
    i would like to audition it. i have ifi iUSB to compare and i have a lot of usb DAC needs.

6. oldmate
    "The power from the computer is cut out of the loop and replaced with a virtually noise free external power source to cancel any negative effects of loosely regulated computer power."

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  7. Alcophone
    I just got an iFi iDefender with iFi iPower to combat a USB-induced ground loop when using my desktop computer as the source. Can you comment on what this does differently?

8. Todd Contributor
    If you would like to audition this unit, please sign up. I have sent 2 units out for audition - the wait will not be long.
    What the Disruptor does as stated by oldmate is
    "The power from the computer is cut out of the loop and replaced with a virtually noise free external power source to cancel any negative effects of loosely regulated computer power."
    I do not know precisely what the ifi would do differently. You are welcome to sign up and compare the two and see if one works better than the other.

Todd

TTVJ Stay updated on TTVJ at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ttvjaudio.com/
  9. Wiljen
    I have sent an email as requested and would love to get a chance to try it out.

thanks for offering it up.

Wiljen

10. Icenine2
  11. oldmate
    Thanks for that - a very interesting read.

12. robpriore
    Thank you Todd. I really appreciate your support with USB Disruptor. Thank you for setting up this loaner program and getting the product into people's systems. I believe they will thank you by ordering one, or two!!

Best,

Rob from USB Disruptor

13. robpriore
    Hi, just want to suggest that not a single person to my knowledge on that thread ever tried the USB Disruptor. It was very strange to hear people say things they could not actually know since they never tried the unit. It was my inexperience that led me to engage with anonymous posters. I was later banned from the site, something which I believe was unfair. You have an opportunity to try the Disruptor from Todd and come back here and post your experience. Try it, you may thank Todd by purchasing a few!!

14. Alcophone
    I haven't read it all, but for me the most interesting part of it so far was that it used to cost $49, not $149. @robpriore Can you comment on the price increase?

I'll probably join the review program because at least I can compare its ability to solve my ground loop issue with the iFi iDefender, which does it effectively as soon as external power is provided to it.

15. robpriore
    Hi, the Disruptor provides a tightly regulated power supply to your DAC to power the USB input portion. It removes interference generated by the computer's almost endless electrical processes. This interference is transmitted into the DAC by the USB cable's 5 volt power line and mounting fittings. The Disruptor corrects this by eliminating the power supply completely and physically cancelling the effects of the mounting fittings. If you remove interference the signal is clearer.

Page 1 of 3
2 3
Next

Last