1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

USB cellphone speakers for vacacional renting house

1. nicolasete
    Hi, I want to renew the old mini stereo from a house I rent by days for tourists and I thought thst just providing usb speakers for the guests' cellphones would be a better idea.

My problem is that most things I find feel a little gimmicky or designed for a different purpose (portability), so I could use some recommendations.

What I'm looking for:

• usb speakers which work for both android and iphone, compatible with apps like spotify and such (so not an mp3 player but speakers for the phone)
    • not a fan of bluetooth, but as far as there is a cabled option, I'm fine with it.
    • Portability is not a concern, so I prefer quality and power over small size. Should the system have a battery (not a concern neither, i prefer cabled), the option to just plug it to an appliance wgen there is no battery should be there.
    • An fm radio for guests who dont have a cellphone would be a nice inclussion.

What would you recommend for this? Speakers? Just a cellphone compatible mini stereo? Any models in particular?

Thanks in advance.