USB Cable popularity check
Aug 12, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #211 of 213

yes, Audio Sensibility cables are top quality design/construction and unbelievable sq for the price.
As a value choice, I recommend Audio Sensibility Impact USB cable...excellent sq for minimal outlay.

Feb 28, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #212 of 213
I'm looking to buy a new USB cable. It needs to be android on the go from micro USB to USB B. You know, the big square connector that printers use. Right now I use a 6-inch on the go cable connected to a Belkin Gold 18 inch cable. Just to note I tried using that short on the go cable with a 6 foot Belkin cable. Maybe it needed to break in or something but the sound was much worse. Anyway I'm considering a Vertere cable from England or one of the Moon audio Dragon cables. I don't think I have too many choices with the style of on the go cable I need. Anyone have direct knowledge of these cables I'm considering and which I would be happiest with? Also if I go with Moon audio the Silver Dragon is almost twice the cost of the blue dragon with the black dragon falling in the middle. Opinions please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back