USB-C Sucks. 3.5mm Is Real Sound!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2022 at 10:25 PM Post #316 of 320
I still don't understand the logic behind needing multiple dongles for multiple IEMs. You can unplug one IEM from the dongle and plug in another IEM right...?

That's like saying I need to buy 5 other DAC and Amp combos for my headphones/IEM collection. Doesn't make sense to me.
Your post makes me wonder if some dongles sound better with a different pair of earphones than others?

Jul 21, 2022 at 2:13 AM Post #317 of 320
Brother. 1st you force people to buy good quality phones with no 3.5mm Jack, force them to use Bluetooth and then do survey how many are using Bluetooth? :) What a joke.
Read again what I wrote. Take it slow, if necessary.

Jul 21, 2022 at 2:32 AM Post #318 of 320
Basically you could ask people using BT phones how many of them would like to return to using wired headphones. Sure, some would. As for the others, you might be surprised.
I'll answer your question. I have wired Oppo PM-1s. I use those with my stereo system (stationary). I have AirPods Pros and AirPod Pro Max, which are bluetooth. I use them with my phone (when I'm moving around) or with my computer (I don't want to be tethered to it while I'm working and I answer phone calls on my comp). Wired is fine for the home relaxing. Bluetooth is best for portable on the go. I have a dongle for my iPhone 12 Pro Max, but I don't use it because I never use it with wired headphones. If I did want to use my Oppos with my phone, the dongle wouldn't be an inconvenience at all.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2022 at 4:26 AM Post #319 of 320
I don't want to buy Bluetooth or Dongles.
Then don’t.
I see (and find no evidence) no reason why 3.5mm Jack MJST be removed to use Bluetooth headphones.
That’s a lie! Reasons why the 3.5mm Jack has been remove have been presented to you and you’ve responded to those posts. So you MUST HAVE already found evidence for why the 3.5mm Jack has been removed, you’re just ignoring it!
If I have 10 earphones, I will surely need 10 Dongles too.
Of course you don’t “surely need 10 dongles”.
Dongles can be easily misplaced or lost.
So can IEMs, headphones and the phones themselves.
And what if I change my earphones and forget to take Dongle with me.
What if you change your earphones and forget to take your phone with you or the earphones?
The phone will be completely useless for me for that day.
Why, does your phone stop functioning if you don’t take the dongle with you?

Again, “Why are you repeating the same nonsense over and over again, that has already been answered/responded to?

G

Jul 21, 2022 at 5:32 AM Post #320 of 320
I’m locking this thread as were getting more of the same untenable arguments from OP and more personal attacks toward him in return.
To summarize:
Apple bad, plugs good. Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back