1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by nztechfreak, Feb 5, 2014.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. poecillia
    Bubbleupnp is capable of selecting a specific renderer. But unfortunately UAPP seems not to be reckognized as a renderer

2. Theogenes

Yeah, Bubble will let you select a separate media player for video but not audio. Myself and at least one other person have asked the developer to add the audio functionality in (the dev is pretty responsive over on XDA), but apparently there's some odd Android-based limitation causing the issue, at least according to the dev.

3. Vect
    I would like to have bluetooth next song and back song, also next folder and back folder... it is I think the only thing missing for me, even EQ has been implemented already :D. Using soundabout it is possible to send only audio towards the wired headphones, I use this method to control poweramp.

4. feline
    ArkMC  lets you select UAPP 

5. NZtechfreak

?

The information I posted was correct, Bubble doesn't give the choice for audio as others have confirmed.

6. dynacampjim
    I've been experimenting recently with the trial version of UAPP - in particular selecting folders to play but I find that it will only play one track and then stops. Can anyone advise whether this is just a limitation of the trial version ?

I just downloaded the lite version ( trial ? ) of ArkMC and made a playlist to play through UAPP, thinking that may solve 2 problems ( getting music files off a server and playing a playlist without having to select each track ) but although I got it working, it still stops after each track !

7. Theogenes

Nope, to my knowledge this is a limitation of the application itself, not the demo version. I'm guessing Davy is working on it, but at the moment it's one track at a time via your method.

8. poecillia
    Perhaps there is some misunderstanding. What I mean is the screen of bubbleupnp below. You can choose your library there (including the NAS) and you can choose a renderer. UAPP doesn't show up as a renderer in this screen. I think the upnp/dnla support of UAPP would be implemented if UAPP can be choosen as renderer in this screen.
    bubbleupnp20renderer.jpg

9. Davy Wentzler

If you use folder playback from within the app, then it should definitely not stop (unless you have unsupported files in between). If you experience this problem (without using another app to feed files to UAPP), please send an email to info AT extreamsd.com so we can analyze and solve your problem.

10. DanBa
    Non-stop folder playback: Music files stored on a 2TB portable hard drive
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/595071/android-phones-and-usb-dacs/4710#post_10544580

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

11. ballfan
    I just unsuccessfully experimented with a Hifiman hm-101 connected via a plugable self powered usb hub. When that didn't work I just listened to some music through android, and already WOW! I'm sold! Just need to upgrade my DAC! Thanks Davy!!!

12. Davy Wentzler

Hmm.. so it doesn't work and thank me for it, now I'm confused! [​IMG]
    Could you contact me at info AT audio-evolution.com please so we can try and get the hm-101 to work or diagnose why it doesn't please?

13. ballfan
    I really love the sound of it playing through my android device so I imagine when I plug in a decent DAC it will be great, hence the thanks. No worries about the hifiman, I don't plan on using it

14. DanBa
  15. daniel_hokkaido
    Was loving UAPP on my s3 connected to Chord Hugo and my er4s last weekend! 

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last