USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Feb 19, 2016 at 8:03 AM Post #588 of 6,156
  Hi Davy,
Any chance that you could fix the problem with the shuffle getting turned off every time you close the app in the next update? I use shuffle most of the time and liked it  a lor more when the app remembered that I had it on. 

Keep up the great work 
beerchug.gif

Please update to version 2.5.1 and let us know if the problem is solved.

Feb 19, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #591 of 6,156
Feb 20, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #592 of 6,156
Hi Davy,

I was wondering if you could consider to make uapp a subsonic client ?
Good way to stream (better without transcoding) a flac library from my pc at home to uapp on the mobile network ?
I have subsonic server running on the pc.

Feb 20, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #593 of 6,156
  Hi Davy,

I was wondering if you could consider to make uapp a subsonic client ?
Good way to stream (better without transcoding) a flac library from my pc at home to uapp on the mobile network ?
I have subsonic server running on the pc.

I'm afraid this is too specific to support.

Feb 23, 2016 at 2:26 AM Post #594 of 6,156
Can anyone confirm the latest update is causing the connection to be lost on screen going off?
I just updated my ZenFone 2 laser and 2 or 3 recent uapp updates and now I'm not sure if it is android or latest app update that is causing the connection to drop to my hrt microstreamer which has been working faultless last 2 months almost.

This is getting to be really really frustrating after going through multiple cables to keep the connection live when the screen goes off and now it is broken again on incremental android uapp updates whereas neutron has always worked and is currently working on my phone on the latest update of android.

Feb 23, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #596 of 6,156
Yeah I had the same experience too weirdly enough, but I changed my otg cable and it didn't happen anymore.

But should we need to continually mess with cables vs other music apps working with pretty much any OTG cables ?
I hate Neutron because it has the most confusing GUI/up-samples everything to 48k, but just wish this app can keep the connection alive on screen going off.

I do not want my phone screen on in my pocket while connected to UAPP as a workaround. That is no solution at all. Please add some 'keep connection alive' setting to this app.
frown.gif

Feb 23, 2016 at 3:24 AM Post #598 of 6,156
Davy,

Any chance for ISO support? 

My ISOs are waiting...can't convert them all.

Michael

Feb 23, 2016 at 3:41 AM Post #599 of 6,156
Can anyone confirm the latest update is causing the connection to be lost on screen going off?
I just updated my ZenFone 2 laser and 2 or 3 recent uapp updates and now I'm not sure if it is android or latest app update that is causing the connection to drop to my hrt microstreamer which has been working faultless last 2 months almost.

This is getting to be really really frustrating after going through multiple cables to keep the connection live when the screen goes off and now it is broken again on incremental android uapp updates whereas neutron has always worked and is currently working on my phone on the latest update of android.

Please contact us at info@extreamsd.com

Feb 23, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #600 of 6,156
After some fast and excellent support diagnostics from UAPP, the fault lies with my phone Android update from ASUS which is breaking the link to my DAC on screen off.
Next ASUS update will hopefully get me back with UAPP working with my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back