1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by nztechfreak, Feb 5, 2014.
First

Back
195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204
206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215
Next

Last
  1. Davy Wentzler
    The MQA decoder always outputs 88.2 or 96kHz

2. Davy Wentzler
    Then the DAC likely goes into a compatibility mode, only offering 48kHz. This happens on bad USB connections. If you want me to confirm that, please send an email to info AT extreamsd.com

3. TooPoorForHiFi

Would it be possible to add the option to fetch Album Art During Playback from the Web over Wifi? I know PowerAMP have this option.

4. Davy Wentzler
    It violates Google's policies, we cannot get Google to answer our questions on this and we cannot risk our app getting banned since we need the income, so no. You can use any album art downloader app and populate the Android media database with it. UAPP will try to fetch album art from the Android media database if all else fails.

Dannemand likes this.
  5. Rob Geebivi
    Hi Davy,

My LG-G7 just notified me I could update from Android 8 to Android 9. I haven't yet, because I wanted to check if there were any known audio/UAPP issues with Android Pie on the G7. Have you received any complaints or comments on the Android Pie version of the G7, in regards to Integrated DAC and/or UAPP compatibility?

Much appreciated!

6. Davy Wentzler
    My G7 runs Android 9, so there should be no problem with it.

buonassi likes this.
  7. Rob Geebivi
    Great to hear. Thanks for the quick response!

8. Percival
    I thought that I'd asked about this before, but searched and couldn't find it.

Is there any way to play HLS streams such as those listed here: http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/other.asp ? When I paste the link into "Other radio stations" and try to play it, I get a "No active track!" error message.

9. DBaldock9
    According to the HTTP Live Streaming Wikipedia page [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Live_Streaming ], HLS support was added to Android, starting in v3.0 (Honeycomb).
    I'm not sure whether UAPP can leverage that built-in support, or not.

10. Percival
    I would guess that would make it possible, but that's a guess based more on hope than any technical knowledge!

11. chupa
    hi everyone,

looking for some help. I have the ibasso dx220 dap and installed lurker on it and usb audio player pro. Can someone please tell me the correct settings to play all the files correctly?
    Also do I need to use the usb audio application to start first and then uap?

Thanks.

12. Davy Wentzler
    UAPP works without the USB audio application, so no settings are needed.

buonassi likes this.
  13. TipUP
    Where could I get this file? I didn't find it at ibasso.com o

Where can I get this file? I have also the DC01 and UAPP. If I turn the volume to 0 in the Ibasso App, the UAPP Volume is low but not 0.

14. Davy Wentzler
    You don't need the file anymore since it is already part of the latest releases.

15. DBaldock9
    One question for you - Do you have access to those UK Radio streams in other players, or on other devices?
    I just tried to access the BBC Radio 3 stream, and I guess that since I'm in the US, I see an access denied Error 403 on my PC (haven't tried it in UAPP).

First

Back
195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204
206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215
Next

Last