1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by nztechfreak, Feb 5, 2014.
First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. Dithyrambes
    I was wondering if there would be support for aosp or custom roms. I had to change my rom to stock for lg g2 just because of uapp and it is not as stable as I want it to be? Any work arounds to use custom lollipop roms and still have access to uapp?

2. Davy Wentzler

Custom ROM's are perfectly allowed with UAPP, you just need to have an official Play Store installed.

3. Davy Wentzler

Ok, which programs do you people use to create .cue+audio files?

4. Percival
    I never understood the point of having a whole album as one flac file. It makes shuffling impossible. It doesn't save space, so what's the advantage?

5. GloryUprising

Gapless playback in devices that dosent support it.

6. Percival
    I don't get the appeal of that either. The disadvantages seem to far outweigh that advantage (if it can be considered as such).

I suppose it comes into play if one is listening to a classical concerto or something, but not really for separate tracks.

7. cat6man

try side 2 of abbey road

julioforo likes this.
  8. robob
    or simply "The dark side of the moon"...:xf_eek:

9. Percival
    Yes yes yes, we all know those. There are a few exceptions.

10. cat6man

a few?
    anyone who listens to live concerts will find lack of gapless annoying (but you already knew that, and it is not relevant for you).

11. njo2288
    Hi,i'm new to this uapp app. And i want to use this app with my LG G2 and FIIO E17K. Does it support replay gain? How to add a folder (with many subfolders inside) to a playlist? I am using uapp free trial atm, i'm gonna buy it later if it does support replay gain.

12. Davy Wentzler

Version 1.5.3 now supports .cue files.

13. Davy Wentzler

UAPP does not support replay gain and there are no plans for it.

14. cat6man

We need to wait for lollipop android release for LG G2 before uapp works, not sure why, but that is the sequence that worked for my nexus 7.
    My G2 fails with uapp.............lollipop should be coming in the next couple of months for the G2

15. hypersonic
    Could you make the" album art fade in/out" an optional feature please?
    I have no album art and don't intend to have any, but my playlist disappear anyway, which is not very desirable. Cheers.

h1f1add1cted likes this.
First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last