USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Aug 10, 2019 at 10:02 PM Post #2,961 of 6,145
If you set Morphit to the same gear that you're using, why does it change the sound for the worse? Shouldn't it remain the same?

Morphit is an interesting effect and can enhance the sound in ways you may like, but it is not a high fidelity studio grade processing product. Even with professional tools of its kind it is very difficult to make any true gain in sound quality. Going through the processing is going to degrade your audio as imprecision is introduced at multiple levels. Selecting your particular phone will not get you back to your original unprocessed sound.

It's best to experiment with it at small doses to get an enhancement you like without compromising too much of your SQ.

Aug 12, 2019 at 3:50 PM Post #2,962 of 6,145
i have a question. im running lurker on a dx150 and using uapp for streaming tidal. now uapp says it will run on its hi res audio driver, but i also have usb audio as well. now when i run usb audio with uapp it shows usb dac. when i run uapp without usb audio it says direct. what's the difference here, is there any. i would prefer the best audio i can get but usb audio doesn't always play nice, ie, its glitchy. any thoughts or help for me.
On a side note, I have mqa enabled on uapp. When running just uapp I get a much higher k were as with usb audio I'm only getting 44.1 k

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2019 at 5:40 PM Post #2,963 of 6,145
can i ask please what settings are recommended to dial in with android daps like cayin n6ii

thanks for your help

Aug 14, 2019 at 8:17 PM Post #2,964 of 6,145
Getting "Failed to find interface for native DSD playback!," and "Error: USB set-up failed!" errors.

UAPP 5.2.5
LG G7 (LM-G710)

Android version 9
BNuild PKQ1.181105.001

Chord Mojo DAC/ Amp

Any ideas?

edit: I discovered the problem. Mojo isn't native DSD capable. Had to switch in the DSD playback trigger to "DoP" in the settings. Going to leave this here for anyone in a similar place :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back