1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by nztechfreak, Feb 5, 2014.
First

Back
188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208
Next

Last
  1. Davy Wentzler
    Which Samsung phone do you have?

2. max232
    If you set Morphit to the same gear that you're using, why does it change the sound for the worse? Shouldn't it remain the same?

3. max232
    Galaxy S5

4. Davy Wentzler
    Do you have 'Use volume rocker buttons' enabled in the app's Volume settings?

SoFGR likes this.
  5. max232
    My bad. Problem solved.
    My bad. Problem solved. Perfect. :L3000:

6. edwardsean
    Morphit is an interesting effect and can enhance the sound in ways you may like, but it is not a high fidelity studio grade processing product. Even with professional tools of its kind it is very difficult to make any true gain in sound quality. Going through the processing is going to degrade your audio as imprecision is introduced at multiple levels. Selecting your particular phone will not get you back to your original unprocessed sound.

It's best to experiment with it at small doses to get an enhancement you like without compromising too much of your SQ.

SoFGR and buonassi like this.
  7. madmanmatt
    i have a question. im running lurker on a dx150 and using uapp for streaming tidal. now uapp says it will run on its hi res audio driver, but i also have usb audio as well. now when i run usb audio with uapp it shows usb dac. when i run uapp without usb audio it says direct. what's the difference here, is there any. i would prefer the best audio i can get but usb audio doesn't always play nice, ie, its glitchy. any thoughts or help for me.
    On a side note, I have mqa enabled on uapp. When running just uapp I get a much higher k were as with usb audio I'm only getting 44.1 k

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  8. Sound Eq
    can i ask please what settings are recommended to dial in with android daps like cayin n6ii

thanks for your help

madmanmatt likes this.
  9. warriorpoet
    Getting "Failed to find interface for native DSD playback!," and "Error: USB set-up failed!" errors.

UAPP 5.2.5
    LG G7 (LM-G710)

Android version 9
    BNuild PKQ1.181105.001

Chord Mojo DAC/ Amp

Any ideas?

edit: I discovered the problem. Mojo isn't native DSD capable. Had to switch in the DSD playback trigger to "DoP" in the settings. Going to leave this here for anyone in a similar place :)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    buonassi likes this.
  10. DingoDingo
    Copycat or impersonation, done

buonassi likes this.
  11. muths66
    is it trail version tends to stop halfway while playing music?

12. Davy Wentzler
    No, which Android device and USB DAC (if any) do you have?

13. muths66
    huawei mate 20 x using with powerdacv2

14. Davy Wentzler
    Most Huawei's are problematic with USB audio, although mid-way stopping is rare. Usually you get an error message when starting playback.

15. muths66
    so is mobile problem that cant be solved?

First

Back
188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208
Next

Last