1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by nztechfreak, Feb 5, 2014.
First

Back
177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
188 189 190 191 192
Next

Last
  1. Dannemand
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    SoFGR likes this.
  2. Richter Di
    HiRe works fine but that is not as much fun as the 7.1 and stereo option, as the first two offer headtracking and Waves NX 3D technology in one headphone - Audeze Mobius.

BTW, Stereo does not work, it says “Error starting playback”?

PS: In HiRes from track to track the volume jumps up, although my android Galaxy A7 (2018) volume is at zero. I can toggle it down with the Mobius wheel at the headphone but with the next track it is again incredible loud.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  3. Hiltonk
    How's DX220 native DSD suppport coming along? With lurker's mod either enabled or disabled it detects and changes XMOS dac to DSD because I can hear the clicking but then it fails to negotiate the USB stream and disconnects the DAC with USB Device failed. I can provide logs if needed. cheers

4. Davy Wentzler
    I thought the fix for the DX220 was part of 5.1.8, but apparently something went wrong there. I plan to release a 5.1.9 today. Please check again when that arrives.

Dannemand, bahamot and Hiltonk like this.
  5. Richter Di
    @Davy Wentzler Any suggestions?
    If I use Qobuz directly on the same Smartphone it works perfectly.

6. Davy Wentzler
    I'm afraid this is going to be too specific. If the volume changes, then it's a design error. I assume the 'Free USB bandwidth after playback' option is turned off?

7. Richter Di
    Hi where do I find this setting?

8. Davy Wentzler
    It's in the USB audio tweaks section.

9. zolom
    Great stage and separation in listening to TIDAL (HIFI) with the FiiO FH7 balance via UAPP over Bluetooth LDAC (990) with the ES100.
    Much, much better than listening via the original TIDAL android player.
    Source is Galaxy S10 (Exynos).

SoFGR likes this.
  10. zolom
    After exiting the app, the UAPP icon stays at the top status row as well as on the notifications, it cannot be brushed aside. Frequently I have to re-enter the app and exit again. In some cases my phone (S10 exynos) starts playing music while in my pocket.

Is there a possibility to add a true "Exit" button on the app?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  11. Davy Wentzler
    The notification will not disappear when the app is busy scanning in the background. In all normal cases, it would disappear. Do you happen to have an extremely large album collection in Library?

12. zolom
    Yes I have.
    Should I turn off scanning

Thanks

13. Davy Wentzler
    Well, you can try and see if that makes a difference.

14. zolom
    I did turn off the Auto Scan On Start Up under System to no avail. UAPP does not exit as should be. Notification and status icon persist and phone is activated unintentionally in my pocket. The best I can do is to Force Stop UAPP.

Please advise.

15. vanger11
    I use UAPP on my Samsung S10E in combination with the Spectra X USB C DAC (highly recommended). However, when I play files in bit perfect mode and leave the app, audio from other apps like youtube, instagram, facebook... won't play through the spectra x. In most cases it would output throught the samsung device speakers. Is this something inherent to UAPP in combination with a external dac in bit perfect mode?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
First

Back
177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
188 189 190 191 192
Next

Last