1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by nztechfreak, Feb 5, 2014.
First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last
  1. Davy Wentzler

Just tell me which file extensions you would like to see ignored.

2. peter123

Thanks, I've got the 720 (and external power). I'll send an email instead.

3. Percival
    jpg, bmp, png, doc, txt, rtf,  pdf, nfo, ini, db, sfv, log, md5, ffp, m3u, m3u8, cue, accurip

4. Davy Wentzler

Thanks. We added most of them in the version that has just been uploaded. Should be there in the next hours.

Theogenes likes this.
  5. reddington
    Hey Davy,
    Are you guys considering changing the UI?

You wrote in an earlier post that you guys were doing something with the home screen.

6. Davy Wentzler

Yes, it's being worked on. But unfortunately, if people talk about the UI, it's never clear if they mean just the looks or something else. So, if you can elaborate on what you want changed, this is your chance.

7. reddington

Cosmetic changes will be good enough for me. Would prefer a minimalistic and clean UI possibly with customizable color schemes.

Feature wise would love to see album art lookup and auto id3 tagging implemented somewhere down the line. But can live without these just fine.

Functionalitywise the player performs brilliantly as it is

8. Davy Wentzler

Thanks! I hope you will be pleased.

reddington likes this.
  9. Percival
    Thanks for the update.

10. cat6man

My GeekOut works fine with UAPP on a Nexus 7 running lollipop (android 5.0)..........not sure why it didn't work with kitkat, but as soon as lollipop came out, the geek out was fine.
    therefore, i don't know if this is a uapp issue or something in kitkat

11. DanBa

"Moto 360 Champagne smartwatch using the built-in AndroidWare music control app" & UAPP
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/633511/pictures-of-your-portable-rig-part-xvi/15435#post_11279432

12. seeteeyou
    Oh no, Moto 360 can't support anything below Android 4.3 and that means no love for Sony Walkman F880 series, ZX1, and ZX2 in the near future. And then most likely we won't see Walkman running Android 4.3 with OMAP 4430 officially, hopefully someone could do a custom ROM with these files instead

http://oss.sony.net/Products/Linux/Audio/NW-F880.html

13. Davy Wentzler

I am looking into it, but all information I find on the subject suggests that cue is just a small text file pointing to audio files somewhere else on disk. So I tried ImgBurn on Windows and indeed, it just creates a tiny text file with references to existing audio files. Do you really want this (which is kinda pointless since you can just select the folder with the audio files) or are there other types of cue files and if so, how can I make them for testing?

14. peter123

Thanks for sharing this information, I'll try to upgrade to Lollipop when I get the time :wink:

15. cat6man

don't forget to get a Y cable and power the geek out separately if your source device can't supply all the current the geek out needs.

First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last