1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by nztechfreak, Feb 5, 2014.
First

Back
168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177
179 180 181 182 183 184
Next

Last
  1. odessamarin
    Hi Davy.. could you think of Amazon Music as well please?

2. Davy Wentzler
    I can think a lot about it, but that won't change that they don't have a (public) API. :)

odessamarin likes this.
  3. odessamarin
    right )))

4. Toshu
    I have recently heard of it but am not subscribed

5. Richter Di
    Never heard of them but visited there website after you posted here. Hard to say if they will be successful. The catalog at the moment is quite small.

6. TooPoorForHiFi
    I have a Request...:sweat:

This is an Issue / Problem for me.
    Could you please Add the option to have Folder in Library Tab...?
    Screenshot_2019-04-18-06-49-30.png

Why? um It seems like the Only way for me to Delete Tracks from my Device is if I play through the Library. Adding a Folder Tab here would Solve the problem I have with this Software, This also allows me to Shuffle Play Folder.
    Screenshot_2019-04-18-07-38-52.png Screenshot_2019-04-18-06-51-25.png

Here is a Screen Cap when I Shuffle Play Folder from the Panel... Pressing the 3Dot does not give me the Option to Delete Track. I have to completely back out, Find that track and delete. Annoying if you're Shuffling 13K songs.
    Screenshot_2019-04-18-07-20-57.png

I am new to using your Software If I missed something please do tell.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  7. masterpfa
    I was a little confused with your question. The DP-X1 and DP-X1A are capable of playing MQA files natively via the Onkyo Music app with files stored locally (SD or device) or on your network.
    The Tidal app displays 'Master' but I not sure this is full unfolding (I am not certain of this)
    Using UAPP and the MQA plugin will playback MQA files with the unfolding, playing MQA without the plugin will play back MQA tracks at 24/44.1 (I believe)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    DBaldock9 likes this.
  8. superuser1
    @Davy Wentzler just a quick question. How would one install the full version on something like FiiO M11 which doesn't have GFS support and neither has Play Store installed. Thanks

9. Davy Wentzler
    I'm afraid you can't, sorry.

10. buonassi
    Dude! You're the one who's responsible for the nice new layout I saw a few days back?

A million times thank you! What a great suggestion and concept mock up .I use peq almost all the time and have always struggled. Now it's a breeze.

And thanks, Davy, for responding so quickly being open minded. Outstanding fix.

DBaldock9 likes this.
  11. Arghavan
    Haha... no problem. I just suggested the change and drew an amateur mockup. thanks to @Davy Wentzler and their amazing team that implemented this.

buonassi likes this.
  12. jsmiller58
    I recently received the HiBy R6 Pro, and I am trying to get UAPP set up optimally for Tidal Masters and Qobuz HiRes... my reference point is UAPP running on my LG v30 phone. Is anyone using UAPP on your HiBy R6 Pro to stream Tidal who may be able to help me?

High level question is, should I be able to achieve through UAPP the same sampling rate on the R6 Pro as on the LG v30?

As an example on my LG v30, through UAPP I can achieve 192kHz on the MQA track “Ridin’ Roads” by Dustin Lynch. However on my R6 Pro I can only achieve 96kHz on the same track... Either this is an unfortunate limitation of the R6 Pro, or I have my UAPP settings incorrectly set for MQA on the R6 Pro...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

13. Davy Wentzler
    On devices with a MQA decoder and MQA renderer built-in, like the V30, UAPP uses these and you get the two MQA unfolds to 176.4/192.Khz. When you buy and use the MQA decoder in UAPP, it can only do the first MQA unfold to 88.2 or 96kHz, since there is no MQA renderer inside the app. An MQA renderer would also need to be different for every DAC used. The first MQA unfold however, is the most important one.

14. Davy Wentzler
    I wonder if any of you wanting Chromecast support in UAPP have tried this:

Install the Google Home app, then make sure it sees your cast device(s). Then start playback in UAPP without headphones connected (so through the speakers), then open the Home app again, select the bottom-right button and select 'Mirror device' and then press the 'Cast' button. I'm now casting Tidal to my Chromecast audio. Not sure in which quality, but it will get you going at least.

MikeyFresh and bahamot like this.
  15. jsmiller58
    So the R6 Pro does not have the MQA decoder and MQA renderer built-in?

If that is the case and 88.2/96 is the best I can get then no problem. But, I just want to make sure that I am getting the best out of uapp on the R6 Pro.

In fact the Tidal app will faithfully give 88.2/96 natively on the R6 Pro (doesn't have the problem that the LG v30 reportedly has with Tidal) so I may not actually need uapp on the R6 Pro (still love it on my v30).

Is there anywhere that the optimal uapp settings are documented?

Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
First

Back
168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177
179 180 181 182 183 184
Next

Last