USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Nov 18, 2014 at 12:28 PM Post #196 of 6,156
Hi Davy,

I can't get party shuffle to work over the network. It just crashes every time. I have tried increasing the buffer, but no luck yet.

Single directory network playback is fine and Neutron is OK with shuffling the network music directory.
I have emailed the crash reports.

Update: increasing buffer to maximum enabled shuffle on one directory with about 20 subdirectories, but on another it plays about 3 seconds of a track then crashes.
I have tried every buffer size now - with no luck. Sometimes it says "unsupported file type". I would have thought that UAPP would just ignore files that it can't play. Does it not do that?

Dec 1, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #198 of 6,156
Suggestion for next update: UAPP ignores non-music/image files. 

I just bought a Cambridge Audio DacMagicXS and it works beautifully in USB Audio 2.0 mode with a Galaxy S4.

Party Shuffle works with a directory comprised of 13,649 files in 826 subdirectories, but not on my entire music server (139,510 files in 12,366 directories). A shame, as Neutron is able to do this so it must be possible.

Dec 16, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #205 of 6,156
Sadly, the updates did not fix my issues. Also, it keeps telling me that it cannot find my licence.

I've been getting this error for some time now so I stopped using UAPP. It is annoying and whatever the dev did to cause this is really a shame. IMO, it is very s****d that this even is happening.

Dec 16, 2014 at 1:33 PM Post #207 of 6,156
  I've been getting this error for some time now so I stopped using UAPP. It is annoying and whatever the dev did to cause this is really a shame. IMO, it is very s****d that this even is happening.

The license is cached after the first 24 hours of use until you either uninstall the app or clear the app's cache. In other cases, this should not happen. If you are sure you didn't uninstall the app or clear its cache, please contact me by email (info AT extreamsd.com)

Dec 16, 2014 at 1:37 PM Post #208 of 6,156

The license is cached after the first 24 hours of use until you either uninstall the app or clear the app's cache. In other cases, this should not happen. If you are sure you didn't uninstall the app or clear its cache, please contact me by email (info AT extreamsd.com)

I am clearing cache from time to time as my maintenance/cleaning routine. If this is an issue with UAPP, then I will get the same problem in future so I will not bother. Thanks for your quick reply though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back