1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by nztechfreak, Feb 5, 2014.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
  1. Davy Wentzler

Can you tell me how these files are called please?

2. daniel_hokkaido
    Ok np! Will rewrite file names as I see them exactly for one track I have called Lamptest

1) problem file - 4kb in size 

"._1-Lamptest.flac"

2) actual flac file 

"1-Lamptest.flac"

3. Davy Wentzler

Ah, files starting with a dot are actually hidden files. I'll hide them as well in next update.

4. daniel_hokkaido
    sweet thanks Davey. App is really coming together now! 

5. Davy Wentzler

1.4.2 with hiding of the dot files is uploaded and should be available any minute.

6. daniel_hokkaido
    Thanks Davey ! 

Have you anyone telling you also, that with an old EQ setting turned back on at next playback a sudden large distorted blip is heard before the EQ kicks in? 
    surprising enough for me to worry about damaging my iems or my ears. 

THanks 

7. bixby
    whoa, I was getting this too with my .aiff files, tons of duplicate file names in folder view.  May have to uninstall and reinstall the new version.  

Now if I can only get files above 48khz to stop popping and clicking at low levels like they are vinyl rips??  Tried the most often suggested settings like Force 1 packet, usb tweak 1, and lower buffer size.  These did not cure.

Anyone have any other thoughts?

8. Davy Wentzler

No need to uninstall, just install the new version. Please contact us by email (not this website's email) for your other problems.

9. qafro
    Better GUI

10. cat6man
    @Davey,

At yesterdays NY-area head-fi meet (in Stamford, CT) there were two setups with UAPP.

Woo Audio had UAPP running on a Samsung, digital out to their (believe it or not) portable, battery powered TUBE'd DAC (itsy bitsy russian tubes).
    I also had a setup with a Nexus 7, UAPP and a Meridian Explorer DAC to Sennheiser 560s.

Cheers

11. cat6man
    Great news folks!
    Lollipop, aka android 5.0, has finally arrived on my nexus 7.

UAPP now works with the geekout DAC, while it couldn't before!
    The geekout also works without uapp, using plain vanilla lollipop, but apparently only 16/44 audio.
    Still need uapp for higher rez files.

12. cat6man
    Verified can play hit rez 24/96 to geekout with uapp

13. daniel_hokkaido
    any elegant solutions for connecting a phone to geekout on the go? pocketable. 

What is Geekout amp SQ like? 

14. Davy Wentzler

I usually can reproduce it only one time and no matter what I do after that I cannot make it happen. Do you also have it when just playing a song and enabling/disabling the EQ a couple of times?

15. daniel_hokkaido
    nope just the once as your experienced. kinda makes me not want to use the EQ. 

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last