USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Oct 13, 2021 at 11:48 AM Post #5,133 of 6,145
@Davy Wentzler thanks so much for your continued work on UAPP. It really is indispensable, and the latest update, with text scrolling for DLNA servers, is genius. Just two things if I may:

1. The text scrolling only works the first time I use it (to browse my Plex server). If I go back into the directory structure, text scrolling disappears and we're back to the one-directional scrolling (which, with 30,000 folders, is a big problem).

2. Please can you fasttrack Hi-Res compatibility and native DSD support for the new HiBy RS6 DAP. It's R2R-based, so there won't be much precedent with drivers, though I believe it's very similar to the R01 board for the Cayin N6ii.

Oct 13, 2021 at 11:38 PM Post #5,134 of 6,145
...DLNA servers, is genius
The whole UPNP implementation is indeed one of the best i have come across. I am using it to access music either on Asset UPNP or JRiver Media server

Oct 14, 2021 at 1:31 AM Post #5,135 of 6,145
The whole UPNP implementation is indeed one of the best i have come across. I am using it to access music either on Asset UPNP or JRiver Media server
It's the main way I listen to music at home now. Just so easy to have access to my whole library in Hi-Res and DSD without local storage or quality loss. The DLNA interface still needs work - like search mode doesn't work for example, and the aforementioned scrolling issues - but it's very good so far, and better than any other player's implementation.

Oct 14, 2021 at 5:59 PM Post #5,136 of 6,145
It's the main way I listen to music at home now. Just so easy to have access to my whole library in Hi-Res and DSD without local storage or quality loss. The DLNA interface still needs work - like search mode doesn't work for example, and the aforementioned scrolling issues - but it's very good so far, and better than any other player's implementation.
With Neutron, you can add DLNA to your library. It’s another approach, but I think I like it more.

Oct 18, 2021 at 5:59 AM Post #5,139 of 6,145
I just want to thank those people who have been helping me over the past few months. Listening to my HD Music has never been better for me and the latest improvements have made a considerable difference. Since buying the ISO REGEN I have matched it with a Linear PSU, which has brought a tighter bass and one which is more enveloping, if that makes sense. UAPP is the bees-knees and my el-cheapo bluetooth mouse is playing very nicely with it. I am really looking forward to listening through my new headphones for a few weeks - my listening experience so far has been through my main speakers.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2021 at 11:49 AM Post #5,140 of 6,145
Glad it's working! Asking on which part of your chain did you place your ISO Regen?

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2021 at 7:11 AM Post #5,141 of 6,145
After the new update where it's supposed to fix the total number of tracks not shown, no matter what it displays 1000 tracks which is incorrect. Anyone else experience this @Davy Wentzler

Oct 21, 2021 at 9:03 AM Post #5,142 of 6,145
Glad it's working! Asking on which part of your chain did you place your ISO Regen?

Hey buddy, how are you? Glad to hear from you! I plugged in the ISO Regen into a USPCB then that combo into my ext DAC's new SingXer C-1 USB interface card. The USB output from my Media Player goes into the input of the ISO REGEN. Does that make sense? Please comment away!

Oct 21, 2021 at 10:16 AM Post #5,144 of 6,145
Yep the way to go! :v:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back