USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Sep 9, 2021 at 10:45 AM Post #5,057 of 6,156
An app cannot function as a generic system-wide driver, so no.
I thought I was asking you a lot to ask for full MQA support on the DX300, but I already see that others are way ahead of me :smile::smile::smile:

Sep 9, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #5,059 of 6,156
Short story is: I tried and failed. Questions to iBasso did not get answered so I'm basically stuck.
Bad news then. The attitude of iBasso in this case is very sad, like the problems that the latest firmware update of the DX300 is giving and they do nothing about it.
Too bad for iBasso. It seems that they only pay attention to introducing new equipment and not to taking care of the existing ones.

Sep 9, 2021 at 5:56 PM Post #5,060 of 6,156
The questions have been answered. Maybe something was lost in translation. But we are working on a solution. It will take around 1 month as the OS has to have some major changes.
@Davy Wentzler Paul has said this in the DX300 thread...
I hope all is not lost yet. I only try to help.

Sep 22, 2021 at 3:40 AM Post #5,066 of 6,156
UAPP comes with a graphic EQ. I think it's around 10 bands (?). It works for simple use but it doesn't sound that good. UAPP has an in-app parametric EQ from ToneBoosters that is really good. It's full featured, transparent, and sounds great. It only costs a few bucks to unlock and is totally worth it.
So you mean 1st we pay $15 to buy UAPP and then pay more to unlock some features? Is it?

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:25 AM Post #5,068 of 6,156
hey, is there a newer version of uapp? last time i updated was around may this year.
UAPP Version 6 is in beta. Join the Beta in the Google Play Store to see all the new glory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back