USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Feb 27, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #2,491 of 6,142
Suggestion: Help Menu?

Feb 27, 2019 at 1:47 PM Post #2,492 of 6,142
I subscribed to Qobuz US, but can't login into it from UAPP. Anyone have the same experience?

Mar 1, 2019 at 3:11 PM Post #2,494 of 6,142
I think the latest update broke the internal hi-res driver for Xiaomi Note 3 pro

Mar 1, 2019 at 3:18 PM Post #2,496 of 6,142
What makes you think that?
Because i just tried installing and playing and it gives an error that it could not find the the internal hires driver.

Mar 1, 2019 at 3:25 PM Post #2,498 of 6,142
I don't think I have the Note 3 pro specifically listed, but could you please post a screenshot of the About section in UAPP?
there you go
upload_2019-3-2_1-55-32.png

Mar 2, 2019 at 5:58 AM Post #2,500 of 6,142
I don't think anything changed in UAPP that could affect this. Could you please check if you changed anything in HiRes driver flags or format?
Thanks for checking it out but its almost like it was playing before the update and suddenly it gives a message that " it cant find or setup hires driver". I double checked to see if i have changed anything and i haven't, no flags are ticked and bit-perfect is off.

Mar 2, 2019 at 6:08 AM Post #2,501 of 6,142
Thanks for checking it out but its almost like it was playing before the update and suddenly it gives a message that " it cant find or setup hires driver". I double checked to see if i have changed anything and i haven't, no flags are ticked and bit-perfect is off.

The oddest thing is that I don't have it listed as known phone to have a HiRes DAC, but I do have hardcoded format and flags options for this device. I also looked in the change history, but I cannot see it anywhere, so I also doubt it got accidentally removed. Odd. You can enable 16-bit mode in HiRes driver Format and then it should work. However, I have an offload mode specified in my code, but that seems from the very first months or so I was working on this driver, since offload modes almost never work. Please try first if it plays with the 16-bit format selected and then please send me an email at info@extreamsd.com so that we can try the 24-bit offload mode.

Mar 2, 2019 at 8:56 AM Post #2,502 of 6,142
Davy, I'm a little puzzled by the Play Next Album/Folder feature and was hoping you could help clarify my doubts.

I have my music organised in the following structure (on a MicroSD card):
Artist 1
- Album A
--- Disc i
--- Disc ii
- Album B
--- Disc i
--- Disc ii
Artist 2... and so on

In UAPP's Library, there are 4 entries under Artist 1:
Album A Disc i
Album A Disc ii
Album B Disc i
Album B Disc ii

I play Album A Disc i. At the end of the album, instead of proceeding to Album A Disc ii, UAPP skips to Album B Disc i.

Is this the intended behaviour?

Mar 2, 2019 at 12:14 PM Post #2,504 of 6,142
Hi Davy. Please consider adding Bit Perfect toggle to the dropdown. Would be very nice to quickly go between Tidal MQA and EQ usage without backing up to settings. Love the app btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back