USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Nov 20, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #1,037 of 6,156
  Same problem for me, I'm always in 'folder' too.

I wouldn't call it a problem, it's just a preference. And we didn't really need to care about this Scan stuff either, since we don't actually use the scanned information - we prefer the cold, hard, stable and reliable facts of how things are organized and named on disk. :)

Nov 21, 2016 at 8:04 AM Post #1,039 of 6,156
  I certainly didn't mean to imply it was a problem with the software. It was a problem with my brain!

Yeah, no, that's what I was replying to. It's not a problem, it's a preference - I have it too and I don't feel defective in any way. :p

Nov 21, 2016 at 10:53 PM Post #1,040 of 6,156
i tried neutron today, i feel neutron's sound is brighter than UAPP, even though both were playing bit perfect !

Nov 22, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #1,041 of 6,156
  i tried neutron today, i feel neutron's sound is brighter than UAPP, even though both were playing bit perfect !

If you're playing through the same hardware and both are actually bit perfect, then what you think you're hearing is not what is actually happening. 

Side note... why do people always use their ears as a metric? There is no Hogwarts for your ears, they are not magical, and they are about as useful for measuring things as a dog's chew toy. 

Nov 22, 2016 at 5:56 PM Post #1,044 of 6,156
I find UAPP more detailed, clear, and extract more nuances as compared to NeutronMP. Hiby is a bit thin in presentation as to my ears.

Nov 23, 2016 at 2:24 AM Post #1,045 of 6,156

If you're playing through the same hardware and both are actually bit perfect, then what you think you're hearing is not what is actually happening. 

Side note... why do people always use their ears as a metric? There is no Hogwarts for your ears, they are not magical, and they are about as useful for measuring things as a dog's chew toy. 

Yes, but if you actually want to listen to music there is no better instrument. Actually, come to think of it, it is the only instrument you can use to listen to music. If you are a human.

Nov 23, 2016 at 2:26 AM Post #1,046 of 6,156
I keep getting the message "failed to queue a song for playback". Doesn't happen with every song I play, it seems to be quite random. Any clues?

Nov 23, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #1,048 of 6,156

Yes, but if you actually want to listen to music there is no better instrument. Actually, come to think of it, it is the only instrument you can use to listen to music. If you are a human.

You might want to read my comment again. This time in the context of the discussion.

You also might want to read the original post again. music4mhell wrote "he felt" neutron sounded more bright to his ears. This is a subjective observation that does not and should not apply to others. Who said anything about "metric"?

Nov 23, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #1,050 of 6,156

Users who are viewing this thread

Back