1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

US Head-Fi Tour: Empire Ears Legend X vs. Phantom TOTL CIEM Tour - Starting November 2018

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. Barra
    Ok, no making fun..... I know my video skills suck, but I am trying armed with my handy iPhone and dry wit. Enjoy!

FangJoker, rantng and guani360 like this.
  2. rantng
    No jokes about Barra being unarmed. :wink:

3. eldss
    I live in Omaha, NE and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to the terms and conditions and Barra has my current information on file.

4. lotech
    I'm still in Texas and agree to all rules regulations etc.You should still have my info from last 2 tours.

5. FangJoker
    I live in Las Vegas and I would like to participate in the tour. I was on the 64 audio tour but I'll email you my info again. I accept the terms and conditions of the tour organizers.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  6. tens245
    I'm interested in this! I think you should have my info from last time - I'm in Newark, CA.

7. faithguy19
    I live in Merrillville, IN and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. I have already emailed my verification from multiple previous tours.

8. Carlsan
    I live in Trenton, NJ and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

This is a super tour, thanks.

9. thejoker13
    1. My name's Joel Keefer, I live in Yeagertown PA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

10. kernel8888
    Kyle Sanders chubbuck Idaho and i agree to the terms of the tour

11. BulldogXTRM
    I'm in and @Barra has my info. Of course I agree to the terms, I helped come up with them :ksc75smile:
    Gonzales, LA.

12. ericr
    Count me in as well! live in Issaquah, WA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Thanks!

13. ericr
    BulldogXTRM likes this.
  14. ngoshawk
    Lynn Miller
    Warrensburg, MO

I accept all rules/regulations regarding the Empire Ears Tour.

Thanks, @Barra !

15. Tekk83
    I live in Chicago, IL and I agree to the terms of this tour .

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last