TOUR CLOSED - US Head-Fi Tour: DITA Audio OSLO Cable Tour - Starting May 2019
Jun 12, 2019 at 6:36 PM Post #16 of 54
Shipped

Jun 14, 2019 at 6:28 PM Post #17 of 54
Package received, both cables accounted for, mmcx still in plastic wrap but soon will unwrap it for use with ca atlas, so far with the 2 pins cable very smooth sounding cable, holographic soundstage, tighter bass, I will be leaving for solcal canjam next Friday, @Likeimthere next on the list, please PM me you shipping info I will send it out for you next Thursday before I leave

Jun 18, 2019 at 6:54 PM Post #20 of 54
@Barra apologies for the inconvenience but please remove me from the tour. The fit issues with Empire Ears mean I won't be purchasing the Oslo.

Jun 20, 2019 at 10:59 AM Post #22 of 54
@rantng, the first to PM me his shipping info, I will send the kit to him on Thursday

Apologies for not responding, as I have had to take care of a family medical situation the last two weeks. Can I still hop back in line after the next person?

Jun 23, 2019 at 4:30 PM Post #25 of 54
I'd like to participate in the tour. I live in Albuquerque, NM and agree to the rules.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2019 at 3:48 PM Post #26 of 54
I'd like to participate in the tour. I live in Albuquerque, NM and agree to the rules.
Adding you to the tour list pending receipt of verification to my email per the rules. If I missed it let me know.

Jun 24, 2019 at 3:52 PM Post #27 of 54
Jun 24, 2019 at 3:56 PM Post #28 of 54
Ops, just found your info, you are in. :)

Jun 28, 2019 at 10:35 PM Post #29 of 54
Cables shipped to @Likeimthere today. Expected delivery Monday. Thanks again to @Barra for arranging this tour.

The 2-pin cable was a really tight fit with my IEMs (Perfect Seal AR6, Empire Ears ESR). I mainly used the MMCX cable w/Andromeda & Andromeda S. Overall I found Oslo smoothed out the mids and treble without sacrificing resolution. Vocals sounded more natural. Soundstage also seemed wider as well. Cable is a little heavy, but ergonomics are nice with no microfonics. The preformed ear loops are a little large. I may have to pick up Oslo. I've never been "enamored" with Andromeda, but I found I really enjoyed this pairing. I didn't do any direct comparisons/AB-ing with my other cables, but I'll have to cable roll before I make a final decision; I'm leaning towards Oslo, but to be fair, most of my other cables are silver/SPC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back