1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Uptone Iso-Regen and LPS1.2 for sale w/ Silver OCC DC cord! Sold

Trader History (5)
  1. jgwtriode
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    In IMG_20180522_085812825.jpg I am selling this combo. Iso Regen and LPS 1.2! I had Dave at Zenwave build me a Silver OCC with the high quality rhodium oyaide 2.1mm DC connectors.

I would swap out the DC cable that comes with the LPS-1 with a UPOCC copper or silver DC cable ($100) from Zenwave Audio. It’s the best copper DC cable I’ve heard so far (email: dave@zenwaveaudio.com)! From Audio Bacon Review!

It was $135.00 in silver OCC! I think Dave gave me a bit of a break on it. The Iso-Regen combo is I believe 695 when purchased with the LPS1.2.

I am also giving you the original DC cable as well

So approximately $830.00 is what I spent. Why...well I have found another approach which I wont get into here!

Having owned the Ifi Galvanic 3.0, a W4S Recovery and the original Regen I can tell you this is far and a way the best approach and the Silver OCC improves upon that if you have very resolving equipment.

Anyhow I dont really want to quibble and I dont have any need for the custom silver OCC DC cable.

Let me know whether you want a STD PCUSB connector or a 90 degree rotated one! I have both genders!

So lets just say $590.00 including shipping to Continental USA. Its only about two months old and in very good if not excellent condition.

IMG_20180522_075519854.jpg

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  2. thyname
    Is this still available?

3. jgwtriode
    They have been sold for sometime now!