UpTone Audio ISO Regen Listening Impressions

Discussion in 'Computer Audio' started by winders, May 22, 2017.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
Page 5 of 5
  1. Superdad
    You are most welcome. Please remember that our products are sold with a 30-day, no questions, no restock fee, money-back guarantee. Love it or leave it. (But I warn that the odds are in the house's favor: about 98:1. :beyersmile:)

Aslshark and UELong like this.
  2. UELong
    I'm sorry. I was rushed for mass and just reread my post. I was saying that the reviewer did these tests with DAVE, a DAC that the designer says is immune to the effects of reclocking and such. My original Regen proves its usefulness with the Hugo 1 and 2. So much that as I said, I'm saving up for the IsoRegen with that good power supply. Please accept my apologies for my thoughtless and unchecked post, @Superdad, and have a great holiday. Keep coming out with products; there worth it.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    Aslshark likes this.
  3. Superdad
    No worries at all!! :)

And we have some terrific new products planned for 2018. (But I promise none of them are going to supered the ISO REGEN. Just solutions for other things...)

All the best,
    ALEX

Aslshark and UELong like this.
  4. onsionsi
    I guess maybe you will release an advanced power supply over LPS-1

5. Superdad
  6. onsionsi
  7. Superdad
    Thank you. We are very excited about all the refinements and enhancements included with the LPS-1.2. The expansion of output voltage selection to 5, 7, 9, and the use of paralleled LT3045 ultra-ultra low noise voltage regulators being the two biggest changes.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
Page 5 of 5