UPS revisited: Curse you UPS!
Mar 1, 2006 at 2:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

granodemostasa

Headphoneus Supremus
again, as always, they can't enter my building, so i got a slip today telling me i have a package.....

Mar 1, 2006 at 10:53 AM Post #3 of 13
UPS usually leaves my packages as do Fedex.The only one i absolutely hate is USPS as i must have a new driver because that person always leaves a note instead of driving an extra 50 feet to my door
mad.gif
.Strange enough it always happens on a friday so i must wait untill monday to get it.

Mar 1, 2006 at 5:58 PM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Logan
UPS usually leaves my packages as do Fedex.The only one i absolutely hate is USPS as i must have a new driver because that person always leaves a note instead of driving an extra 50 feet to my door
mad.gif
.Strange enough it always happens on a friday so i must wait untill monday to get it.

Heh.. Our carrier drives his jeep up to our front door, and sits there and honks for several minutes.

Mar 1, 2006 at 6:39 PM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36
It's just not right. Blame it on you know who.

Bose?
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 1, 2006 at 6:47 PM Post #7 of 13
UPS is inconsistant, one time they drop the package downstairs and run while barely pressing the doorbell (if at all) while others they bring it up to my apartment door. I waited all day for a package once, only to find it had been sitting downstairs all day
frown.gif

DHL is my fav, they rock!

Mar 1, 2006 at 7:10 PM Post #8 of 13
to continue: they charge me an extra 5 dollars to leave it at the UPS store, but if i don't get it to day that's what i'll have to do. do you think that if i leave a note telling them my phone number they'll call me when it comes?

Mar 1, 2006 at 8:09 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa
to continue: they charge me an extra 5 dollars to leave it at the UPS store, but if i don't get it to day that's what i'll have to do. do you think that if i leave a note telling them my phone number they'll call me when it comes?

Good luck with getting them to call you. I can't stand them...I've had some horrible experiences with them at work.

Mar 1, 2006 at 9:10 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa

Yeah, sure they'll call you...about the time Grado introduces those new cans.

Luckily in my neighborhood, UPS is OK as is our mail delivery. Fed-Ex usually gets lost and calls me for directions (we live in a very rural area). DHL is practically non-existent here.

I once asked the UPS driver to give me the direct number for the local depot which isn't in the phone book. He did and gave me the name of someone there whom I could contact in case of any mix-ups with a delivery, etc. I had to use that contact once and it saved a lot of red tape than going through their national phone number.

You might try getting your local number.

Mar 3, 2006 at 4:35 AM Post #12 of 13
i have no words to express my anger. two days straigth i wait for the 4 hour block the check outside, in the cold only to have them deliver many hours later. today, i waited till 7:30 pm. they arrived at 8:20. they did not take it to the alternatve, did not obey any of my directions. i now have to go on a 4 hour trip to Richmond to retrive my package!

Mar 3, 2006 at 9:00 AM Post #13 of 13
dang....i am expecting 650 tomorrow from ups..they better deliver
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back