Uplifting Trance reccomendations
Aug 26, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #76 of 560
Quote:

Can't stop listening to this one.  Awesome track to drive with.  Vid needs a better background, though...

It would make you want to drive faster

Aug 26, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #78 of 560
Quote:
When you drive a boat anchor like a TDI Jetta, you need all the help you can get.  I swear they must have filled in all the empty spaces in that car with lead!

Lol I thought the turbo diesels have a lot of torque meaning you can acelerate much quicker

Aug 28, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #79 of 560
Quote:
Lol I thought the turbo diesels have a lot of torque meaning you can acelerate much quicker

The diesel definitely has low end torque that the gasoline version doesn't, but there's no getting around the fact that it's got the engine of a compact car in a body that weighs just as much as a mid-size sedan.  Even my Dad's old 4 cylinder Camry has better get up and go.

To keep this sorta on topic, here's another great track I got off of NanoMusiktv's channel.

Nov 14, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #83 of 560
Here's two tunes. Both are available as free downloads on SoundCloud.

https://soundcloud.com/tranceformer-yuno/asayake-original-mix

https://soundcloud.com/sakurarmx/tranceformer-yuno-myself-jizel (Click "Buy" for the download. The dub mix comes included.)

Nov 22, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #84 of 560
10 Commandments About Being a Raver..

1. Location, location, location.
2. Gain entry by any means necessary.
3. Fear nothing.
4. Send the word out to those who believe in it.
5. It's not where you're from, it's where you're going.
6. Reject the mainstream.
7. Find the best soundsystem.
8. Never fail.
9. Make sure the music's bang on.
10. It's your choice, find your own voice.

Mar 2, 2014 at 6:18 PM Post #88 of 560
+1 for Above & Beyond. "Sirens Of The Sea" album under their Oceanlab moniker in particular.
Anything by Sunny Lax. Blue Bird is my favourite uplifting trance song until date.
RAMsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix). Love this song. 
"Carnet de Vol" album by Ferry Tayle. Packed with very good trance songs.

Mar 22, 2014 at 10:46 PM Post #89 of 560
Absolute musts for any trance lover Check out Markus Schulz other artist name dakota you will fall in love with both albums im sure. Although not really trance the anjunadeep line is a mix of house and trance very nice. Mat Zo is a badass too. Who else hmmmm... oh Yeah super8 & tab of course Oh and Chicane and W&W are musts. You should pm me i have loads more suggestions. I really like this thread as I am a die-hard trance lover wish I had more money so I could hold all their precious albums in my hands XD

Mar 30, 2014 at 11:32 PM Post #90 of 560
I was looking through a couple of my albums and I found an artist named Bobina, you're probably heard "The Space Track" or "Sacramentum" from him, I'd check him out on itunes, I liked a lot of his songs.

Other than that, Gareth Emery's "Drive" comes out tomorrow :D

Hopefully I can recommend that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back