Uplifting Trance reccomendations
Oct 21, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #481 of 560
One of the most anticipated albums of 2 years ago just came out.

Arty's debut Album "Glorious"

I don't think I could've been less impressed.

As they say No Arty; no party".

But saying that, Arty is brilliant at doing remixes, but he is absolutely crap at DJing and producing.

EDIT:

OK, I've actually been listening to his album all morning, and I am actually loving it! It's not his usual stuff and some of it sounds too "new age Dash Berlin", but most of it is actually pretty good in terms of music. I think he was going for the "love of music" sorta feel instead of what everyone was expecting of him. I would actually put this album up there with Daft Punk's RAM in terms of overall performance and song production.

Oct 28, 2015 at 7:10 AM Post #482 of 560
https://youtu.be/A7Q8zq4H5Ug

Recently rediscovered Ayla again after Aly & Fila played this at FSOE 400 in Melbourne.

After attending countless events, that was the first time I'd heard an Ayla track, live, ever.
Ayla - Nirwana is probably my favourite trance album even after about 10 years!

Oct 28, 2015 at 8:22 AM Post #483 of 560
https://youtu.be/A7Q8zq4H5Ug

Recently rediscovered Ayla again after Aly & Fila played this at FSOE 400 in Melbourne.

After attending countless events, that was the first time I'd heard an Ayla track, live, ever.
Ayla - Nirwana is probably my favourite trance album even after about 10 years!

Oh shiiiiii!!! I remember this song. Now that brings me back to the good old says!!!

Dec 24, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #489 of 560
Good to hear, I did as well, despite nearly EVERY song being a radio edit.
The intro was hilarious though,

I also picked up a new album by Conjure One.

Not sure what to call the Genre, but it's really nice and has A LOT of bass.

And of course, Anjunabeats Vol. 12

Jan 2, 2016 at 6:20 AM Post #490 of 560

Yearmix 2015? That's a NEEEED

Jan 2, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #491 of 560
Been a bit slack lately, need to pick up more albums.

I didn't give my opinion on ASOT Year Mix 2015 because it was pretty mediocre at best, though better than last years. I guess I'm expecting too much. 
frown.gif

Jan 9, 2016 at 7:17 PM Post #492 of 560
Year Mix 2004 <3

That said, got my tickets to A&B Acoustic II 

Jan 10, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #493 of 560
Year Mix 2004 <3

That said, got my tickets to A&B Acoustic II 

Lucky person! I'd love to go see Accoustic live at the Sydney Opera House.

2004 was an excellent year for trance. Trance Energy 2004 is still my favourite trance compilation of all time.

Jan 23, 2016 at 3:59 AM Post #494 of 560
Just found out about this thread after being immersed in trance music, specifically progressive, uplifting vocal trance. I've acquired "Vocal Trance Hits (2014,2015,2015-03 etc.)" series along with 2014 ASOT year mix from Armada Music and loving it so far. Also loving the Woman Trance Voices released by Open Gate Records. I think it features a nice compilation of my taste although most of the tracks are original mixes and I find the beginning beats boring to listen to. Now it's time to go specific with artists of my taste and I've found Above&Beyond, Aurosonic, Craig Connelly, and Shogun to be enjoyable. Are there any other artists that you guys would recommend for genre of progressive, melodic, uplifting vocal trance? Thanks.

Jan 23, 2016 at 4:10 AM Post #495 of 560
  Just found out about this thread after being immersed in trance music, specifically progressive, uplifting vocal trance. I've acquired "Vocal Trance Hits (2014,2015,2015-03 etc.)" series along with 2014 ASOT year mix from Armada Music and loving it so far. Also loving the Woman Trance Voices released by Open Gate Records. I think it features a nice compilation of my taste although most of the tracks are original mixes and I find the beginning beats boring to listen to. Now it's time to go specific with artists of my taste and I've found Above&Beyond, Aurosonic, Craig Connelly, and Shogun to be enjoyable. Are there any other artists that you guys would recommend for genre of progressive, melodic, uplifting vocal trance? Thanks.

Try Gareth Emery, Dash Berlin, Super8 & Tab, Aly & Fila, Andrew Bayer, Ilan Bluestone, Sunlounger, Markus Schulz, Tritonal, ATB, Cosmic Gate, LTN, Oceanlab (above beyond), Paul van Dyk,  ... etc etc 

Have fun! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back