Jun 14, 2014 at 9:50 PM Post #229 of 560
It's almost out!

I can hardly contain my excitement
biggrin.gif

Jun 14, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #230 of 560
  It's almost out!

I can hardly contain my excitement
biggrin.gif

Im going to be screaming like a teenage girl when I get my hands on it!

Jun 14, 2014 at 10:40 PM Post #233 of 560
Interesting, didn't even notice this was coming out. It's a little strange he's releasing it in parts. Is part 2 going to be released like a year later? Or only a few months...

I wouldn't call August 29th "Almost"
rolleyes.gif

Jun 14, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #234 of 560
29th oh jeez got my hopes up on a new album soon. Ugh!! Gotta wait that long grrrr! If anyone likes ASOT give number 600 a listen. All the sets are great especially Dash Berlins and Armin van Buurens

Jun 14, 2014 at 10:50 PM Post #235 of 560
  Interesting, didn't even notice this was coming out. It's a little strange he's releasing it in parts. Is part 2 going to be released like a year later? Or only a few months...

I wouldn't call August 29th "Almost"
rolleyes.gif

I guess it was better for you not to know! xD 

Depending on how much of a fan of Dash you are. The 2 months might take a whole lot longer now!

Jun 18, 2014 at 1:16 AM Post #236 of 560
I don't think this is really trance, but this song actually comes from a LEGO game I used to play when I was young. I really thought it was pretty neat, and it probably got me started in electronic. All of the music in the game is pretty decent actually, would recommend checking it out :p
Ended up downloading the game again recently and get the music files. Considerably better in 1114kbps than 192
rolleyes.gif

Jun 18, 2014 at 4:29 AM Post #237 of 560
  I don't think this is really trance, but this song actually comes from a LEGO game I used to play when I was young. I really thought it was pretty neat, and it probably got me started in electronic. All of the music in the game is pretty decent actually, would recommend checking it out :p
Ended up downloading the game again recently and get the music files. Considerably better in 1114kbps than 192
rolleyes.gif

Id classify that as Techno

Jun 18, 2014 at 5:39 AM Post #239 of 560
Yea, I didn't think it was, Just more or less an excuse to share an old song that probably got me started?

Any songs you guys like from video games/movies?

The sound track for Final Fantasy 7 was pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back