1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Uplifting Trance reccomendations

Discussion in 'Music' started by dannyd123, Apr 21, 2012.
First

Back
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Next

Last
  1. Mr Makarov
    This track (Yahel-Butterfly) somehow reminds me of this awesome classic (you will probably enjoy it)

2. spurxiii

Yeah it's great album

3. spurxiii
    Been listening to the First State - Full Circle Album and am enjoying that also

4. spurxiii
    +1 used to love it, but with kids and all it's much much harder now

5. DJScope
    10 years old this song and still goes off! Love it!

spurxiii likes this.
  6. nehcrow
    Haha, I'm one of those kids but we aren't all bad. There's a LOT you want to avoid but my smallish group of people are very welcoming and friendly especially to older ppl still in the scene. They are usually the nicest too lol

EDIT: Oh, with your kids lol. Thought you meant the kids still in the scene LOL, my bad. This is partly the reason I'm not having kids for a while haha

7. spurxiii
    lol no I meant I've now got 3 kids so its really hard to go party, but yeag what you're saying is true too

8. DJScope

HAHA! I knew exactly what you meant! We're old farts me and you! xD

Though I have gone to a few festivals & raves in my time. Last one I went to was Big Day Out in Perth about 3-4 years ago.

9. spurxiii

Might not really be trance but I enjoy this

10. nehcrow
    Still a classic amongst friends :)
    Was bumping that back in high school, good times

11. DJScope

This is the only Trance thread in this whole forum so lets just treat it as the "Trance" thread. 

Oh and yeah, I pretty much grew up with this song. I remember I used to listen to this when I started high school.

12. spurxiii

13. spurxiii

14. spurxiii

15. spurxiii
    Last time for me was Sensation White new years eve Melbourne 2010 and Park life Sydney a few years ago 

First

Back
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Next

Last