Uplifting Trance reccomendations
Sep 2, 2014 at 7:56 AM Post #286 of 560
Well... Dash's We Are is somewhat a disappointment for me. Mostly all commercial trance, no passion in any of them. 
mad.gif

Sep 2, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #287 of 560
  Well... Dash's We Are is somewhat a disappointment for me. Mostly all commercial trance, no passion in any of them. 
mad.gif

I heard one song and I thought the same, haven't given the rest a listen though. 83 Reviews on iTunes and it's all just people freaking out about how amazing it is. Commercial is right, the more people who only like the artist for the artist instead of the music end up pushing it in the wrong direction. I'll probably leave a real review after I'm done.

On the side, I asked for recommendations for more albums similar to Emma Hewitt's "Burn the Sky Down" and someone mentioned "We Love Machine" by Way Out West.

Interesting so far. (3 songs in)

Also, I listened to all 3 of Moonbeam's albums;

They certainly changed styles quite a bit throughout, but of all of them, Around the World is the best. I'd highly recommend it if you don't already have it.

Grabbed "Better Late than Never" by Lange; haven't listened to it yet.

I also bought Harmonic Motion, by Lange...but it's taken like 2 weeks and it still hasn't arrived.
frown.gif

Sep 4, 2014 at 10:26 PM Post #289 of 560
  Harmonic Motion arrived in the mail today!

Anyway, thought you might like to see this.

My Library; any important albums I'm missing? :O

Impressive collection!

A couple you might want to add to you collection:

A State Of Trance Classics, Vol. 8
Safri Duo - Played-A-Live
Tiesto - Just Be
ASOT 2004 (one of my all time favs)

PS. I used to be obsessed with Eiffel 65 when I was in year 7!!! =D

Sep 5, 2014 at 3:19 AM Post #290 of 560

Impressive collection!

A couple you might want to add to you collection:

A State Of Trance Classics, Vol. 8
Safri Duo - Played-A-Live
Tiesto - Just Be
ASOT 2004 (one of my all time favs)

PS. I used to be obsessed with Eiffel 65 when I was in year 7!!! =D

Eheh, I still have the one album for nostalgia mostly, same with Sandstorm by Darude, but ever since it basically became the new "Rick Roll" I'm pretty much sick of it.

Sep 12, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #292 of 560
Eheh, I still have the one album for nostalgia mostly, same with Sandstorm by Darude, but ever since it basically became the new "Rick Roll" I'm pretty much sick of it.

One more CD that I've foggoten is Trance Energy 2004. I can't find my copy anywhere =(

Sep 17, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #293 of 560
Not sure if it is classified as Uplifting Trance but the artist Late Night Alumni is great for some very chill tempos that are utilized as well as the female vocals throughout resonate a beauty that can only be envisioned while listening. Also Close album- Getting Closer is a lovely addition to any Trance Collection. If not already in possession that is...

Sep 17, 2014 at 10:36 PM Post #295 of 560
That Nitrous Oxide Album... Is it Good! I am very curious if I should buy it using JunoDownload or just find it online. I try and only purchase those that I really am going to listen to many many times as I am still not a millionaire you know hehehe.

Edit- This was directed at Hapster but anyone can respond. I see you have Thoughts become Things by Dakota... Did you find those two albums any good?

Sep 18, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #300 of 560
That Nitrous Oxide Album... Is it Good! I am very curious if I should buy it using JunoDownload or just find it online. I try and only purchase those that I really am going to listen to many many times as I am still not a millionaire you know hehehe.

Edit- This was directed at Hapster but anyone can respond. I see you have Thoughts become Things by Dakota... Did you find those two albums any good?

If you like anjuna beats 3-5 or any Super8 & Tab, you'll like dreamcatcher.

Thoughts become things are really odd albums. It's a very different style than his other albums. I can see how one might not like them, there's a lot of repitition and semi harsh sounds, so I don't like the albums as a whole because they get tiresome, however they are all good songs to put into a mix or playlist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back