1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Uplifting Trance reccomendations

Discussion in 'Music' started by dannyd123, Apr 21, 2012.
First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last
  1. Hapster
    So I was on Trance Reddit and one of the community members has been posting a couple of his songs.

You can find a few of them on iTunes, the guy's name is "Monoverse"

I bought a few of his songs, just to support a budding Trance artist, anyway take a listen to one of his songs.

2. DJScope
    Soooo.... I just got a copy of Anjunabeats 11. Listening to it as I type. [​IMG]

3. Hapster

Took ya long enough!

4. DJScope

HAHA! I got it last week but it's been sitting there. Didn't get to listen till now. I'm only up to track 7 - Staccato. 

Good for me (matt lange rmx) is amazingly mastered! Really enjoyed that mix, it's so far my favourite track. Still got a while to go.

5. Hapster

It really changes the feel of the song, and adds some really neat sound effects.

6. DJScope

So I finished listening through all the tracks and I must say that I'm not really a fan. There were a couple of good tracks. But nothing spectacular.

7. Hapster
    I didn't want to mention anything before you listened to it, since any bias at all can hugely effect ones enjoyment in music. But I agree, disk 2 felt like one giant song, and only a few songs on disk 1 were good. I honestly didn't think "wow!" Like I did when listening to volume 10.
    Small moments, England, glühwürmchen, aldo, ohh, and Walter White were all fantastic songs.

8. DJScope

HAHA! That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. When I was listening to disc 2 all I wanted was for it to end. LOL

9. lupusromanus

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MSfQ6PFm6M

10. DJScope

Wow that's an old CD. I'll have to get a copy of it and have a proper listen.

11. lupusromanus

I highly recommend to check all Dragonfly  records releases if you liked that.
    http://www.discogs.com/label/356-Dragonfly-Records

12. DJScope

YO! This is a really good track!

13. DJScope
    I've got the Aerospace's Everything is Music album. Nothing too special, but I did like this track.

14. Music Alchemist
    *sigh*

So I'm tired, depressed, and ready for some uplifting trance. Naturally, I thought of this thread.

ATB usually helps cheer me up!

zachchen1996 and DJScope like this.
  15. zachchen1996

ATB & Dash! <3
    Can't wait for Dash's new album. [​IMG]

Apollo Road is definitely one of my favorite trance tracks of all time, a true work of art.

First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last