Upgrading Shure SE210
May 6, 2015 at 10:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Centropolis

100+ Head-Fier
My current and only pair of IEMs are the older Shure SE210 with a single BA driver.  I am looking for a small upgrade or even a "side-grade" to a more exciting sound signature.  I don't find anything really wrong with the SE210s but they just sound flat...good but flat.  So I am looking for a pair of IEMs with a different sound signature.

I don't have a lot of money to spend so I've been really looking at the RHA MA750.  I see a lot of comparisons between the RHA MA750 with the SE215 but not much about the older SE210.

Will the RHA MA750s give me a more "exciting" sound signature?  Would they be considered a general upgrade in the overall sound quality?

May 6, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #2 of 3

smy1

Headphoneus Supremus
My current and only pair of IEMs are the older Shure SE210 with a single BA driver.  I am looking for a small upgrade or even a "side-grade" to a more exciting sound signature.  I don't find anything really wrong with the SE210s but they just sound flat...good but flat.  So I am looking for a pair of IEMs with a different sound signature.

I don't have a lot of money to spend so I've been really looking at the RHA MA750.  I see a lot of comparisons between the RHA MA750 with the SE215 but not much about the older SE210.

Will the RHA MA750s give me a more "exciting" sound signature?  Would they be considered a general upgrade in the overall sound quality?

I have never heard te shure se210 but I have heard the 215 and the rha 750. The 750 is just better it's cleaner then the 215 and i would say it is fun to listen to the 750. Only problem I had with the 750 was it was way to airy for me. The isolation is ok for the 750. The only thing I can think about the 215 would do better in is the isolaton

May 6, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #3 of 3

JoeDoe

Headphoneus Supremus

I think the RHA would suit you fine, as would the VSonic VSD3 and the Brainwavz S5.

Users who are viewing this thread