Upgrade suggestions from SRS iWOW 3D for use with iPhone/iPad
Dec 19, 2013 at 3:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Sylanel

New Head-Fier
Greetings head-fi'ers,
     I have been using for a couple of year an SRS iWOW 3D to listen to my music with my iPhone and iPad, but the device has started producing clipping sounds all over in the last few weeks which is driving me insane. At this point, I think I could look into upgrading to something more. The list of headphones and earphones I use is: Monster Turbine Pro Copper, Monster iSport Immersion, Audio-Technica ATH-M50. These are what I use regularly, but I also own Klipsch S4i, UE-700 and Shure SCL3. I listen to a lot of Rock, Metal, Progressive and Symphonic Metal with bands like Dream Theater, Kamelot, Epica, Nightwish, Rush, Apocalyptica, Drowning Pool, Sevendust, Opeth, Lacuna coil, Pink Floyd, ect. I also enjoy listening to Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, any movies soundtrack, etc.

I mainly used my SRS iWOW when I wanted to hear a wider soundstage and get better bass while not drowning mids and highs. I would like to get something versatile and fun to listen too that will also allow me to still enjoy some more technical listening when I feel like it. I am looking for suggestions under 200$ that will give me the most bang for my bucks.

Thanks in advance for the advices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back