Upgrade from Dunu Titan
Oct 14, 2016 at 2:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Jbmorrey

500+ Head-Fier
So I originally purchased my Dunu Titan because I have never been able to get a proper fit on any of the IEM's I have had in the past. I was gifted some comply tips and use them on the Dunu Titans and they are so comfortable, I am thinking these may allow me to have a better fit on IEM's so I am willing to start searching for a new IEM, and this is where I need the help.

I enjoy acoustic music and like a good detailed headphone. I enjoyed my Grado PS500e and also my Stax sr207 and hifiman he560. Just to give you an idea of perhaps a good iem fit.

I am considering the Havi B3 , Shure se425 , Klipsch x10 , Zero Audio carbo tenors, westone 4

Afraid the etymotics would require too deep of an insertion as I think I have small ears.

My budget is under $200 use, however, the $100 under range is preferred simply because this is an experiment to see if the comply tips will allow me the luxury of a portable in ear.

Thanks so much for the help everyone.

James

Oct 14, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #2 of 2
Ok, so edit....... I read up a little more on the Zero Audio carbon tenors.... And it seems like they were a lot of hype, but not so much substance. I could be wrong though.

Again..... Looking for clarity, great for acoustic and preferably around $100, don't mind shopping for a bargain and buying used.

James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back