Upgrade for Samsung EHS64 in ear headset
Jan 16, 2015 at 7:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

nwake

New Head-Fier
Hi I am new to this site.  I am looking for a noticeable step up upgrade to the great Samsung EHS64 headset.  I got to praise this free Samsung ear phones first, I stumbled onto it by accident.  I had some Klipsch headset image s4 but they busted.  I then was desperate for some headphones and my wife said i could use her free bundled headphones from her old Samsung Galaxy S3 phone.  I thought better than nothing.  But when I plugged it into my portable music player (HTC ONE M8) I was blown away!  These are amazing, probably the best free bundled headset ever!  Great balanced sound, very musical and exiting with good bass and treble, amazed these were given for free as they were better than some headsets I had paid for.
 Any way this has kinda caused a conundrum because I want to step up from the EHS64 but dont want to spend a lot of money only to find out that they are not as good as these free ones.  If anybody has experience of stepping up from ESH64 I will appreciate any reccomendations!

Jan 16, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #2 of 3
You can look in this thread - reviews are grouped by price range.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-331-iems-compared-jvc-xtreme-xplosives-ha-fr301-added-01-12-15-p-1028

Sep 19, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #3 of 3
I just wanted to bump this post up again as that's how much I loved the signature of the Samsung ESH64!

Given away with the early Samsung phones I have yet to find a headset in the sub 100 range that is as exciting. And I think that is the key for me, excitement! The Samsung ESH64 maybe doesn't have the best detail compared to more expensive headsets but I recently bought Brainwavz M2 and thought that it was unexciting compared to the Samsung ESH64.

Any ways does anybody familiar with the Samsung ESH64 or similar Samsung phone giveaway headsets and understand what I'm trying to say. Im just trying to use the exciting and engaging signature of the Samsung ESH64 as a reference for maybe other iem recommendations. If anyone could give me recommendations based on this headset I would be happy. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back