Updated website Qables, increasing business needs!
Aug 14, 2007 at 1:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

hoosterw

500+ Head-Fier
Due to the increase of my business, for which I like to thank everybody here at Head Fi for their continiung support, it was time to update the Qables website.

At the same time I have decided to update the terms and conditions. Major change is the delivery excluding VAT for customers outside the EU. This saves 19% for international delivery!

Unfortunately I also have to increase some prices due to the weaking of the dollar against the euro.

An entrance portal with CMS functionality has been added and we have been upgrading to 1024x768 instead of the old 640. The shop template has changed and navigating through the products has been made easier.
This way visitors will easier find what they need and they will be better informed about products and technical information.
A download and links section will be added for adding information, white papers etc. and valuable links.

The transport costs have also changed although the impact of this is near to nihil. I changed shipping policy from the number of articles to the weight of the package, which is more realistic. For a single cable or connectors the costs remain the same. Major change is the insurance policy. More expensive orders will only be shipped using UPS because the standard EMS that I used gave a lot of hassle for full insurance coverage.

I hope to increase my customer service level by the new website and I am always open to suggestions and hopefully that within a few days the update will be running (yes this indeed takes several days before all servers are updated
redface.gif
).

Hans Oosterwaal
Qables

Aug 15, 2007 at 10:03 AM Post #4 of 5
I'm getting ready to place my first order with you. I'm gonna try some DIY cables, first that is.....
cool.gif

Aug 15, 2007 at 2:18 PM Post #5 of 5
Thanks guys! But I still see a lot that I want to update. Too much of a perfectionist maybe
biggrin.gif

Just to let you know that we are still experiencing some server problems and the website is not always up. So sorry for that.

I hope that by tomorrow everything is as smooth as it was.

Hans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back