UPDATED: Boston/Massachusetts Area - March 6th
Feb 17, 2010 at 7:29 PM Post #76 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voodoochile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately I don't have any FOTM to bring, but I can take pics.

Oh boo fracking hoo Mark. Bring that old and busted shiny amp and I suspect much of the FOTM crowd won't care.
icon10.gif
tongue.gif

Just get there!

Feb 18, 2010 at 2:20 AM Post #77 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voodoochile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately I don't have any FOTM to bring, but I can take pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bring that old and busted shiny amp and I suspect much of the FOTM crowd won't care.
icon10.gif
tongue.gif

Flavor of every month!

I'd certainly like another listen on that amp.

Feb 18, 2010 at 3:47 AM Post #79 of 185
Now let's just pray for good weather.

Feb 18, 2010 at 10:20 AM Post #80 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emooze /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a friend from school that has expressed his interest in coming.

Might bring a pair of headphones and an amp that he essentially re-purposed from computer speakers.

Hey guys, I'm that friend from school. Since this is my first ever post at Head-Fi let me take a moment to introduce myself. The name's Sanado (odanas backwards) and I'm really into DIY. I'm a mechanical engineer though, so my skills are quite limited in what i can do on my own in audio DIY, but I try anyways. My current project is to make headphones out of a pair of Audio Technica AD700 drivers and to make a decent CMOY amp. Future projects include a pair of electrostatic headphones and even further into the future electrostatic speakers, a dac, and probably many other things. I don't have any nice things to bring yet but I hope to in future meets. I'll be sure to bring the re-purposed speakers and the amp that Emooze mentioned along with anything else I can manage to finish by then.

Nice to meet everybody!

Feb 18, 2010 at 12:54 PM Post #81 of 185
I shall try to attend as well. Probably will get there late morning/noonish. Will bring my main rig (in the sig).

Feb 18, 2010 at 3:55 PM Post #82 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I shall try to attend as well. Probably will get there late morning/noonish. Will bring my main rig (in the sig).

SWEEEET!
I'm looking to get some more testing time with the O2's.

Feb 18, 2010 at 5:43 PM Post #83 of 185
You guys are making me feel bad that my eXStatA is pretty much just going to be in a bare chassis, hardly presentable.

It will be there, and it will be functional though.

Feb 18, 2010 at 6:08 PM Post #85 of 185
I will definitely try to make it out there that weekend. I'll probably be bringing:

AKG K601
AT ESW9
PX100s for those that have never heard them before
Minibox E+
DV336i

If anyone's interested in hearing them, I can bring Sony D-777, D515, D5a - PCDPs

Hope I can make it.

Feb 19, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #86 of 185
Im sorry to say that because of gear acquisition syndrome I will not be bringing my TT to this meet. I continue my efforts to buy all of the decent gear from new england and give it a home further south so I have some fun gear coming home...

I *MAY* have something interesting to bring instead of the TT.

Feb 20, 2010 at 1:18 AM Post #87 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by autosound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will definitely try to make it out there that weekend. I'll probably be bringing:

AKG K601
AT ESW9
PX100s for those that have never heard them before
Minibox E+
DV336i

I'll try to bring my recabled AT ESW9, so we could have a side-by-side comparison of the cable change.

Feb 22, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #89 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I *MAY* have something interesting to bring instead of the TT.

Hm, interesting is... well.... interesting!

Feb 22, 2010 at 2:25 AM Post #90 of 185
Assuming good weather, and anything else unforeseen, I should be able to make it.

My dad will tag along and bring some headphones stands he makes to show off. Hopefully he'll have some sapele stands finished by then. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back