[UPDATED] Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Second: September 15th, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2018 at 11:50 AM Post #106 of 216
I'm selling my HD800.
Newer S/N. Bit over two years old. No scratches. Literally none, look brand new. I hardly ever use them.
I'm the 2nd owner. Original owner basically listened to them a couple times (according to him) hated them, and sold them to me. Pretty sure that's a true story as they looked brand new and still had that new plastic smell when I took em out of the box.
Comes with original box (one corner slightly dented from mail carrier...thanks buddy), manuals, stock SE cable, and a pair of Dekoni sheepskin pads (plus original pads of course)
NO MODS have been done.

I'll have them at the meet if anyone is interested: $600. (Yes, that's legit, but only during the meet)

Feel free to take a look and try them out while we're there!

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018 at 3:24 PM Post #108 of 216
That’s a really really good deal man. Someone needs to take those off your hands that Saturday.

Well, hopefully, once someone sees or hears them there at the meet they won't be able to resist.

Aug 29, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #112 of 216
Hey guys,

The Source AV is making plans to come down to the Arizona meet and wanted to check if there were any requests for gear to bring!

Don't want to go too crazy and bring everything but the kitchen sink since I would need to bring it in my car. Could bring some headphones and maybe one or two desktop setups.

Our site is having some trouble and is down currently but here is a list of brands we carry. Some we will have more demo pieces than the others but feel free to ask.
*1MORE
AAW
Amps And Sound
Astell & Kern
Audeze LCC
Audioquest
Aurender
Bendyhead
Beyerdynamic
Bluewave
Chord
*Cobra Cables
Cozoy
Denon
Final
Focal
HeadAmp
*Hifiman
Jerry Harvey Audio
*Kimber Kable
Lake People
McIntosh
Meze Headphones
Moon -> Simaudio LTD
*MrSpeakers
Nordost
Pro-ject
Questyle
Sennheiser
*Shanling
Shozy
SPL
Sonoma
Sony
Stax
Ultimate Ears
Violelectric
*Westone Laboratories
Wireworld
Woo Audio
ZMF Headphones LLC

Put in an asterisk near gear I am already pretty sure I'll be bringing from my personal collection but always open to suggestions! Got in some of the new Stax pieces recently like the D10 so I could see if I could borrow that and run an estat setup.

Aug 29, 2018 at 3:40 PM Post #114 of 216
Hey guys,

The Source AV is making plans to come down to the Arizona meet and wanted to check if there were any requests for gear to bring!

Don't want to go too crazy and bring everything but the kitchen sink since I would need to bring it in my car. Could bring some headphones and maybe one or two desktop setups.

Our site is having some trouble and is down currently but here is a list of brands we carry. Some we will have more demo pieces than the others but feel free to ask.

If it’s not a terrible hassle would you kindly consider bringing the Sonoma Electrostat if available? I couldn’t help but notice that you really seem to really be enjoying it in your Profile photo.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018 at 5:50 PM Post #117 of 216
Updates in progress, watch the OP!

Hey Coolzo, I'm bringing my Aeon Flow Closed as well, plus the Shanling M5 I normally use it with, if you wanted to add them to the list.

Aug 31, 2018 at 3:28 PM Post #120 of 216
Added info for the raffle!
Raffle: There will be a raffle! This time, tickets will not be for sale; each attendee will receive one (1) FREE entry into the drawing, they need only put their name on a signup sheet at the event. Confirmed prizes include a Schiit Lyr 3 headphone amplifier (amp only, no module), and a set of Audeze iSine10 IEMs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back