[UPDATED] Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Second: September 15th, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2018 at 5:04 PM Post #91 of 216
I'm hoping I'll be able to make it... if I do, I'll have some sample stands for people to see/buy! This mini-con sounds amazing.

If I'm not there, it's because I'm in training for work. :/

Aug 16, 2018 at 7:56 PM Post #93 of 216
Im happy to announce that sennheiser will be sending gear for the meet!

Seeing as we have a great selection already I asked for what most may not have or have heard. They will be (pending availability) sending the following:

HD820
HDV820
HD660

Very much looking forward to hearing the HD820s!

Did you ask if Sennheiser could send an Orpheus? :ksc75smile:

Aug 22, 2018 at 5:12 PM Post #94 of 216
Did you ask if Sennheiser could send an Orpheus? :ksc75smile:
Well seeing as Im liable for the demo gear being sent.... Sorry guys not putting my house on the line for y'all :p

I'll also have a marantz hddac1 and bottlehead mainline for sale at the meet if anyone is interested

Aug 23, 2018 at 2:39 AM Post #95 of 216
A minor mod to my gear. I’ve replaced the coupling caps in the Balancing Act with Jupiter copper foil caps.

Thanks @funch for the tip!

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2018 at 9:50 PM Post #102 of 216
im happy to announce we will also have some woo audio products making an appearance. Theyre kind enouigh to be sending us over the WA8 Eclipse Tube dac/amp and the WA5LE. Look forward to these offerings! i myself am very excited to test some of audeze harder to drive(im looking at you him impedence lcd4) on this

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:56 AM Post #104 of 216
Is anyone by chance bring an abyss phi.... I'm bringing the woo audio demo gear (wa5le and wa8) and am very interested to hear this with such hard to drive headphones. You'll find me at the table with top many boxes of gear to hide :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back