Update on that crazy girl i told ya about...
Jul 13, 2002 at 8:33 PM Post #17 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by Matthew-Spaltro
I don't have much luck with women. Too lankey and too tall I guess. That is unless I lease a new 2003 Corvette which I am thinking of doing.

Actually, if you approach a woman that everyone can see is much much prettier than you or "out of your league", that will impress her a whole lot. Granted, if you don't have the looks you'll need a lot of charm and good humor... But anything is possible. She might just be trying to for once avoid those guys with looks instead of brains. (there is no valid compination of the two)

Jul 15, 2002 at 3:19 AM Post #18 of 28
(I guess we know what Flasken looks like now!)
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 15, 2002 at 11:10 AM Post #19 of 28
pssh budgie... Obviously i mean that TO THE GIRLS there is no valid combination...

I like to think that I, myself, am that combination. But who doesn't??

cool.gif

Jul 16, 2002 at 5:30 AM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

I don't have much luck with women. Too lankey and too tall I guess.

i'm jealous. i'm too short. i've never heard of a guy being too tall...

Jul 16, 2002 at 9:41 AM Post #22 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by SBomm
BADMINTON CAMP??

LOL, yeah, BADMINTON CAMP.

I'll let you know that people here in Denmark don't play baseball football or basketball. They play BADMINTON. Danes have been the world leader in that sport for many years, and for that I am actually quite proud considering how small our country is..

Jul 16, 2002 at 2:33 PM Post #23 of 28
Oh yeah, how about the Indonesians then? Not that I'm Indonesian, I live in Ireland, which is pretty useless as far as world-class badminton goes. But anyway...
Badminton's great! Yay, badminton!
biggrin.gif

Andrew

Jul 17, 2002 at 1:20 AM Post #24 of 28
I didn't know Valhala was in Denmark I just thought it was a place full of dead Vikings
wink.gif

I should have read your profile first then I would have known about your badminton passion.
Oh yes it's a good game! But in the US it's mostly played in backyards during bar-b-ques.

Jul 17, 2002 at 11:47 AM Post #26 of 28
Flasken
Looks like love to me. Just think marrage kids and no more high-fi stuff. Then a devorce and all your money for child support and still no more high-fi stuff. Then a hit man and still no money for high-fi stuff. Ant love grand. Just kidding Good luck and have fun.

Jul 17, 2002 at 3:30 PM Post #28 of 28
Quote:

But anything is possible. She might just be trying to for once avoid those guys with looks instead of brains. (there is no valid compination of the two)

HUH ?

Not true at all (I use myself as exhibit A
biggrin.gif
).And when it comes to the gentler sex I have known some seriously HOT (SSST !) women , when I was single of course, that would "dumb down" and act the dumb blond just to get a date.A good looking female with brains is scary to some men.
It does not get any better,at least for me, than having a superb physical relationaship and actually having something to say to each other later than "so what do you wanna do now ? Pizza?

As for the lanky thing,I think i qualify being 6'3" @175 LB.It is all in how you carry yourself.Stand tall and strut like the baddest rooster in the barnyard and your self confidence WILL attract the chickens.Women are drawn to a confident man.Not forceful,but confident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back