Update on my dad
Mar 3, 2006 at 4:00 AM Post #16 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by so_cal_forever
Hang in there man. God can work miracles far beyond what we can imagine.

Very true, don't give up hope. Best wishes and hopefully a miracle does occur! I'm sure this is a very difficult time for you and your family and although things seem bad try to enjoy (as much as possible) the time spent with your dad in the upcoming months.

Mar 3, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #17 of 44
May God bless your family with health and the strength to persevere.

Mar 3, 2006 at 4:45 AM Post #18 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by iGig
May God bless your family with health and the strength to persevere.

amen

Bryan, keep the faith and keep strong. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mar 3, 2006 at 7:04 AM Post #19 of 44
Crap.
frown.gif

So sorry to hear of the bad news.

We'll be here for you.

-Ed

Mar 3, 2006 at 9:47 AM Post #20 of 44
i have prayed for your father and your family..may God give your family comfort in this difficult time

Mar 3, 2006 at 9:52 AM Post #21 of 44
I truly understand what you are feeling and going through. Have faith and hope in God's plan for us all. My prayers and deepest thoughts are with you, your dad, and your family. Peace.

Mar 3, 2006 at 2:07 PM Post #24 of 44
So sorry to hear that. But hang in there man, also for your family.

Mar 3, 2006 at 2:22 PM Post #25 of 44
That’s terrible news. My best wishes are with your Father and family.

One of my best friends was diagnosed with Cancer last year. A tumor had grown so large that it actually cracked his spine (Broke his back). Upon closer examination they determined that the cancer had metastasized into his bones. They didn’t give him very long.

The point? Well it has now been 15 months and he is still alive and kicking. He is a walking miracle. A diagnosis such as your fathers does not necessarily come to pass. Be strong and help your Father live life to the fullest.

Mar 3, 2006 at 3:19 PM Post #27 of 44
Well, I don't really know what to say. I can't imagine how your feeling ...
I agree with what Fewtch said. Quality time is a great deal, so be sure you enjoy your time together the most you can, and support him in the best way you can (I can't imagine how he's feeling either, but I guess it must be overwhelming
frown.gif
).
In the end, I just wish that you dad may be among you and your family a lot more time than what's expected.
My best wishes for you and your family.

Mar 3, 2006 at 4:47 PM Post #29 of 44
I am sorry to hear of this bad news.

I have been in the same situation as you and the only thing I can recommend is to spend as much time as you two find comfortably together. Just spend time together, it doesn't have to be something spectacular, like travelling the world. Fishing is great.

Hang in there, and keep talking to us.

Mar 3, 2006 at 5:18 PM Post #30 of 44
I agree with yikes, and my best wishes are with you. My fathers only 48 and I can't even imagin that happening to him. Best of luck to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back