Update on John's Silver Teflon Wire Shop
Jul 23, 2008 at 2:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

tomb

Member of the Trade: Beezar.com
(Posted in the Millett MAX thread, too.)
For those of you waiting for John (navships) to get back to his shop on ebay and for those of you looking for some 22ga hookup wire - I got this message from him this morning:

Quote:

Hi, I just got in a lot of 22ga wire. I was hoping to get this listed in my store much sooner, I will start listing these today as soon as I take the pictures of the wire. Some of the colors that I have in 22ga are, white, black, blue, green, gray, red, white/gray/red, white/red/violet, white/blue/orange, white/brown/black, plus many more colors with stripes. John

- navships

Jul 23, 2008 at 5:32 PM Post #2 of 29
I might have a HUGE surplus of 24awg spc, like HUGE (for some funky reason I bid on a 4000' roll), will update in 2 days. Maybe an SPC group-buy?
tongue.gif

Jul 23, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #8 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I might have a HUGE surplus of 24awg spc, like HUGE (for some funky reason I bid on a 4000' roll), will update in 2 days. Maybe an SPC group-buy?
tongue.gif

4000' aint too much if you make a lot of cables, just means you don't have to buy wire all the time. Right now I have around 900 of 22awg, 1500-2000 of 24awg, and 3500-4000 of 28awg... I might bid on some of that guy's other wire myself.

Jul 23, 2008 at 11:22 PM Post #11 of 29
Quote:

Yeah, that's the idea, don't want to have to spend $10 every time I need another 100', but I don't make that many cables anymore. I wish I lowered my bid on that wire and checked out all of the others still sitting at $9.99.

Thanks for pointing this guy out. This might be a one time chance to buy a bunch of good wire for cheap
wink.gif

It looks like he's selling out the stock of a company that probably closed shop. Some of the spools look like some wire has been used, while others look brand new.

Jul 23, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #12 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayduke /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for pointing this guy out. This might be a one time chance to buy a bunch of good wire for cheap
wink.gif

It looks like he's selling out the stock of a company that probably closed shop. Some of the spools look like some wire has been used, while others look brand new.

Surplus wire is on ebay alllll the time, so don't get too worked up when bidding.
tongue.gif

Jul 24, 2008 at 5:32 AM Post #13 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
(Posted in the Millett MAX thread, too.)
For those of you waiting for John (navships) to get back to his shop on ebay and for those of you looking for some 22ga hookup wire - I got this message from him this morning:

Thanks for the heads-up. It might be a good time for me to invest in some decent hookup wire for the signal paths of my amps and upcoming DAC.

Quote:

(for some funky reason I bid on a 4000' roll)

HEH! That is over 1 kilometre of wire......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back