Upcoming: Hockey Playoffs
May 6, 2010 at 9:44 PM Post #271 of 472
The Habs won! woot! Depite the best efforts of "les zzzarbitres". They went back to the way they were officiating in the caps series.

Oh well, series is tied again, still have a good shot!

May 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #272 of 472
The Wings showed up and laid the smackdown tonight.  They played great, but the Sharks played pitiful.  Hopefully the Wings can build some momentum but being down 3-1 is still a tough one.

May 6, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #273 of 472

Quote:
The Wings showed up and laid the smackdown tonight.  They played great, but the Sharks played pitiful.  Hopefully the Wings can build some momentum but being down 3-1 is still a tough one.

Yup yup.  
smile.gif

May 7, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #275 of 472
Wow!  Recchi found a little magic again and tied it up with 30 secs to go in the 3rd.  Game's going into OT which is AWESOME but I want this over soon so I can catch some Canucks vs Hawks coverage on Versus.

May 8, 2010 at 1:09 PM Post #277 of 472
Hawks won again 7-3! 3-1 in the series. One more win and it loos like this series is slipping away..

May 8, 2010 at 2:20 PM Post #278 of 472
The Hawks are really pulling away.  They found an extra gear and the Canucks seem to be spinning around.  That first goal within 30 secs really was an indicator of how the Luongo would play.  But the rest of the team didn't help by taking stupid penalties that led to powerplay opportunities for the Hawks.

May 8, 2010 at 11:55 PM Post #280 of 472
I'm absolutely despise the officiating in the Habs/Pens series. I cannot believe the magnitude of bias there is among referees, it's utterly shameful that crap like this is present in our beloved sport. Oh well, Habs: 2, Pens: 1, Refs: 2. 

May 9, 2010 at 12:11 AM Post #281 of 472

I feel the same in the Wings game going on right now.  Worst officiating I've ever seen.  
Quote:
I'm absolutely despise the officiating in the Habs/Pens series. I cannot believe the magnitude of bias there is among referees, it's utterly shameful that crap like this is present in our beloved sport. Oh well, Habs: 2, Pens: 1, Refs: 2. 

May 9, 2010 at 1:25 PM Post #284 of 472
Damn, Wings were eliminated last night.  They got the first goal but having the Sharks score pretty much right after on the PP killed any momentum they could have generated.  Bad calls both ways but in the end, the Wings couldn't capitalize on their chances.  Other than game 4, the Sharks looked pretty good so lets see how far they go. 

There's still alot of hockey left till the hoisting of the Stanley Cup.  Keep the good times rolling!  A must-win for the Canucks tonight.  I wonder how Luongo will fare after being lit up the past 2 games by the Hawks.  He's not looking to good right now.

May 9, 2010 at 2:15 PM Post #285 of 472
Can't wait for tonights game. It will be great, the Canucks will be pushing hard trailing, while the Hawks will try and pull away in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back