Upcoming: Hockey Playoffs
Apr 26, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #166 of 472
the canucks kings series, that shows you need experience to win in the playoffs. the last 5 minutes felt so "un-playoff like". mistakes all over. you can say the winning goal was a bad break but what about the empty goal? and luongo didn't lose a/the series!

Apr 26, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #167 of 472
bad start for the Capitals right now. 2-0 for the Canadiens grabbing an early lead.

Apr 27, 2010 at 1:05 AM Post #169 of 472
yeah, Halak is holding down the fort for sure in Montreal tonight. The Caps are firing as well but Halak is stopping it all.

Apr 27, 2010 at 3:51 AM Post #171 of 472
Penguins fan here as i was born and raised in pittsburgh. I like our chances to go all the way this year although i don't think our team is as good as last years team, more so on defense. Losing hal gill and rob scuderi to free agencie last year hurt big time they were our shut down tandem. well we will see what happens, I live 20 min. outside of the city now , still close enough to go there to watch them. Personally i would like to see anyone win besides Ovechkin lol.

Apr 27, 2010 at 4:05 AM Post #172 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hawks win!!

Lets beat Vancouver again!
beerchug.gif

Apr 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM Post #173 of 472
The Canucks/Hawks match up will be a good one. If we take last years series as a guide, this series will be an all out shoot em up series. Given that both teams have improved their offense this year, Luongo and Niemi will be quite busy.

Apr 27, 2010 at 2:05 PM Post #174 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by ak622 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Canucks/Hawks match up will be a good one. If we take last years series as a guide, this series will be an all out shoot em up series. Given that both teams have improved their offense this year, Luongo and Niemi will be quite busy.

And so will Toews and Kane.
o2smile.gif

Apr 27, 2010 at 5:43 PM Post #177 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by buddhashenglong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do or Die in the Desert tonight, Let's Go RED WINGS!

Go Wings Go! I didn't think it'll go to 7 after game 5 but thats sports. Wings better get it up and running on the get go. Can't start off slow.!

Apr 27, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #178 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And so will Toews and Kane.
o2smile.gif

The Sedin have picked it up over the past 3 games too so it'll be nice to see which top lines have their guns-a-blazing! I want to watch some good ol' high scoring fast paced hockey! haha
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2010 at 8:34 PM Post #180 of 472
oh man, he looked so sad after that game. The Hawks lit him up pretty bad that series, especially the last game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back